Jump to content

Help i use pkhex and change something after that my Game freezes


Recommended Posts

Hello

I use pkhex and change some Pokemon Level and the PK Box , add all items and money 

After i play and close my game and i wanna restart it, i freezes at the start , if i press a after the -main Screen , i come to the pokemon center and hear music but cant do anything

 

ID of the two Folders 

F45E32C8E02B82961000000EB1AAEA18

 

and then

 

0100ABF008968000

 

and the come those files 

 

How i can fix it=? Can  someone fix it please

main backup edizon_save_metadata.json

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dispano said:

Hello

I use pkhex and change some Pokemon Level and the PK Box , add all items and money 

After i play and close my game and i wanna restart it, i freezes at the start , if i press a after the -main Screen , i come to the pokemon center and hear music but cant do anything

 

ID of the two Folders 

F45E32C8E02B82961000000EB1AAEA18

 

and then

 

0100ABF008968000

 

and the come those files 

 

How i can fix it=? Can  someone fix it please

main 1.53 MB · 0 downloads backup 1.53 MB · 0 downloads edizon_save_metadata.json 184 B · 0 downloads

Try importing/exporting saves with Checkpoint/JKSV.

I'm assuming this issue you're having is related to swapping saves using Edizon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Try importing/exporting saves with Checkpoint/JKSM.

I'm assuming this issue you're having is related to swapping saves using Edizon.

Edizon only working by me, if i start Checkpoint on AWS version 11.. its crash i cant start the App Checkpoint , so why it working on Super Mario Games fine ? only on Pokemon not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dispano said:

thankyou for you support, Look please, i have use it, it working  , but its the same Problem as you can see it freezes and i cant do anything , can move away 

The video isn't showing for me. Well, I'm guessing you're in a Pokemon Center, tried to save, then the "unable to save" message popped up.


Anyhow, restart your switch, make sure the game is closed, then use JKSV to import save, then launch game and save.
Also make sure the save you're importing has a functional main, backup and untouched poke_trade (only if this file is present in your dumps)

Make sure that Edizon is closed and has remained closed.

 

Better yet, if you want to edit a save, edit a save that was dumped with JKSV, then import that.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The video isn't showing for me. Well, I'm guessing you're in a Pokemon Center, tried to save, then the "unable to save" message popped up.


Anyhow, restart your switch, make sure the game is closed, then use JKSV to import save, then launch game and save.
Also make sure the save you're importing has a functional main, backup and untouched poke_trade

Make sure that Edizon is closed and has remained closed.
 

i have try any key , i can open a Menu to save the file or game , so :( thats soo sad but thankyou its done i thinking there a no way to help me out

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dispano said:

i have try any key , i can open a Menu to save the file or game , so :( thats soo sad but thankyou its done i thinking there a no way to help me out

I made an edit, but I think you missed it.

Make sure your dumps come from JKSV, before attempting to edit it then reimport into the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I made an edit, but I think you missed it.

Make sure your dumps come from JKSV, before attempting to edit it then reimport into the game.

i have dump it from JKSV and then edit it, and restore it but its the same Problems so mayble nothing possible anymore to rebug the problem , thanks a lot

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...