Help i use pkhex and change something after that my Game freezes

dispano

Hello

I use pkhex and change some Pokemon Level and the PK Box , add all items and money 

After i play and close my game and i wanna restart it, i freezes at the start , if i press a after the -main Screen , i come to the pokemon center and hear music but cant do anything

ID of the two Folders 

F45E32C8E02B82961000000EB1AAEA18

and then

0100ABF008968000

and the come those files 

How i can fix it=? Can  someone fix it please

main backup edizon_save_metadata.json

17 minutes ago, dispano said:

Hello

I use pkhex and change some Pokemon Level and the PK Box , add all items and money 

After i play and close my game and i wanna restart it, i freezes at the start , if i press a after the -main Screen , i come to the pokemon center and hear music but cant do anything

ID of the two Folders 

F45E32C8E02B82961000000EB1AAEA18

and then

0100ABF008968000

and the come those files 

How i can fix it=? Can  someone fix it please

main 1.53 MB · 0 downloads backup 1.53 MB · 0 downloads edizon_save_metadata.json 184 B · 0 downloads

Try importing/exporting saves with Checkpoint/JKSV.

I'm assuming this issue you're having is related to swapping saves using Edizon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Try importing/exporting saves with Checkpoint/JKSM.

I'm assuming this issue you're having is related to swapping saves using Edizon.

Edizon only working by me, if i start Checkpoint on AWS version 11.. its crash i cant start the App Checkpoint , so why it working on Super Mario Games fine ? only on Pokemon not?

8 minutes ago, dispano said:

thankyou for you support, Look please, i have use it, it working  , but its the same Problem as you can see it freezes and i cant do anything , can move away 

The video isn't showing for me. Well, I'm guessing you're in a Pokemon Center, tried to save, then the "unable to save" message popped up.

Anyhow, restart your switch, make sure the game is closed, then use JKSV to import save, then launch game and save.
Also make sure the save you're importing has a functional main, backup and untouched poke_trade (only if this file is present in your dumps)

Make sure that Edizon is closed and has remained closed.

Better yet, if you want to edit a save, edit a save that was dumped with JKSV, then import that.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The video isn't showing for me. Well, I'm guessing you're in a Pokemon Center, tried to save, then the "unable to save" message popped up.

Anyhow, restart your switch, make sure the game is closed, then use JKSV to import save, then launch game and save.
Also make sure the save you're importing has a functional main, backup and untouched poke_trade

Make sure that Edizon is closed and has remained closed.

i have try any key , i can open a Menu to save the file or game , so :( thats soo sad but thankyou its done i thinking there a no way to help me out

Just now, dispano said:

i have try any key , i can open a Menu to save the file or game , so :( thats soo sad but thankyou its done i thinking there a no way to help me out

I made an edit, but I think you missed it.

Make sure your dumps come from JKSV, before attempting to edit it then reimport into the game.

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I made an edit, but I think you missed it.

Make sure your dumps come from JKSV, before attempting to edit it then reimport into the game.

i have dump it from JKSV and then edit it, and restore it but its the same Problems so mayble nothing possible anymore to rebug the problem , thanks a lot