Does anyone know what all the flags in pk3DS' Move editor mean?

Hello, Like the title says, does anyone know what the flags mean? Some of them have names, but others are simply numbered. I'm trying to edit Fire Blast to be affected by Mega Launcher, but I cant seem to figure out which flag I need to change.

• 2 months later...

So as things stand now, the flags that have names next to them are wrong, those have the same values for every single move, it is the latter number-only flags that are 'real'.

Conveniently, they match up in order (e.g. F17 is MakesContact, F18 is Charge (turn), etc.)

Unfortunately, a number of properties, including "is a Pulse Move", "is a Punch move", etc. are not indicated by these flags, but are either hardcoded into the scripts for the things for which they matter (Mega Launcher, Iron Fist, etc.), or there are lookup tables in some file somewhere.

Unfortunately, at this time, I am not aware of anyone being successful in finding the relevant scripts or lookup tables for any of these things - I suspect that we might not have a good handle on this until 3DS scripting is better understood and tools for handling it are produced (at this time, the community has only just started to really get good with the NDS scripts)