Pokemon ultra sun sun save file rquired

3 minutes ago, ASH GRENINJA said:

I completed Pokemon ultra sun up to kiawe's trial. But my save file is corrupted so the save file is not there. Now i need a save file for it. So can anyone send it to me.  PLEASE I AM PLEADING U GUYS!!!

Read the instructions for this tool properly. Use it on a save that isn't corrupted.

IIRC the games are cross compatible (between US and UM), so it should be fine whether you use a US or UM save, as long as you're not at key story moment (Before leading up to the flute, and in possession of the flute)

Just now, ASH GRENINJA said:

bro the game is working but i cant open the bag other things and also there is no battle data and surf points. Can u alter it and send the file to me. please!!main

quick question: is the game working just fine, it you load save states?

yes but the there is no bag items etc can u check the file with pkhex and send the altered file to me

bro are u there

Please don't multipost.

Also, it appears there's nothing wrong with your save.
Alter the save on your own.

1 minute ago, ASH GRENINJA said:

but how to alter i dont have any bag items and the battle list is empty

PKHeX can edit your bag tho?

I don't understand what you mean by battle list empty. Did you mean party?

From what I can see, your party ain't empty, so you probably meant something else.

i mean no of battles (cos i don't know how many will be there) and in the options it shows only option and also i dont have any z crystal or z ring

You're not making much sense to me.

Anyway, you can simply edit in the items that are missing (z-ring, z-crystal, and what not),
and you can simply edit in the event flags (as per the program I recommended) for progress.