Error Code 2144-0001 Checkpoint

Updated my Nintendo Switch and Atmosphere Files on my Nintendo Switch and downloaded the updated version on Checkpoint and every time I go to Album on my Nintendo Switch to open up the Homebrew menu I then go to Checkpoint and I get this error code. I looked up how to fix it and nothing is making any sense. Can anyone help me fix this issue?

7 minutes ago, Gajeel said:

Updated my Nintendo Switch and Atmosphere Files on my Nintendo Switch and downloaded the updated version on Checkpoint and every time I go to Album on my Nintendo Switch to open up the Homebrew menu I then go to Checkpoint and I get this error code. I looked up how to fix it and nothing is making any sense. Can anyone help me fix this issue?

I don't think Checkpoint has updated in a while, especially not with recent Atmosphere changes.

You may have to stop using Checkpoint for the time being. (I switched over to JKSV a while back)

Just now, theSLAYER said:

I don't think Checkpoint has updated in a while, especially not with recent Atmosphere changes.

You may have to stop using Checkpoint for the time being. (I switched over to JKSV a while back)

Okay so do you recommend I look up a video on how to use JKSV with Pkhex?

9 minutes ago, Gajeel said:

Okay so do you recommend I look up a video on how to use JKSV with Pkhex?

Yes and no.

It's rather simple. Just load the homebrew, and dump the save.
Then you'll get the same save format as the one checkpoint would have provided.
I would think you should be able to figure it out by performing trial and error on it for a small bit :3