Unable to mega evolve multiple Pokemon

The problem is in AS(I have its rom decrypted with Pk3DS), I have the cheat "any pokemon can mega evolve" on but I found it unable to mega evolve two or more pokemon, for example, when a Mega Sceptile(with muscle band, which I made it able to mega evolve the Pokemon) switched with Altaria(with pixie plate, which I made it able to mega evolve the Pokemon), I found I couldn't mega evolve Altaria,

Is it the problem of the cheat or my decryption?

23 minutes ago, MegaBlaziken257 said:

The problem is in AS(I have its rom decrypted with Pk3DS), I have the cheat "any pokemon can mega evolve" on but I found it unable to mega evolve two or more pokemon, for example, when a Mega Sceptile(with muscle band, which I made it able to mega evolve the Pokemon) switched with Altaria(with pixie plate, which I made it able to mega evolve the Pokemon), I found I couldn't mega evolve Altaria,

Is it the problem of the cheat or my decryption?

are you trying to mega evolve more than 1 mon in the same battle?

2 hours ago, MegaBlaziken257 said:

YOU GUESSED IT. Some players from China said they use it for more mega evolutions.

Issue with either your cheat code probably; it probably didn't change the core game mechanic of having more than one mega evolution per battle,
and only allowed any mon that can mega, to be able to mega with any item.

I don't see how "game decryption" has anything to do with this.

AND YUP, I GUESSED IT BECAUSE IT WAS AMBIGUOUS IN YOUR EXAMPLE, AND I HAD TO CLARIFY.

• theSLAYER changed the title to Unable to mega evolve multiple Pokemon
On 4/24/2021 at 7:07 PM, theSLAYER said:

Issue with either your cheat code probably; it probably didn't change the core game mechanic of having more than one mega evolution per battle,
and only allowed any mon that can mega, to be able to mega with any item.

I don't see how "game decryption" has anything to do with this.

AND YUP, I GUESSED IT BECAUSE IT WAS AMBIGUOUS IN YOUR EXAMPLE, AND I HAD TO CLARIFY.

Then HOW CAN I MAKE MEGA EVOLUTIONS EXIST OUTSIDE BATTLES?(PkHaX doesn't work as I expected)

8 hours ago, MegaBlaziken257 said:

Then HOW CAN I MAKE MEGA EVOLUTIONS EXIST OUTSIDE BATTLES?(PkHaX doesn't work as I expected)

YOU PROBABLY CAN'T.

Store the mons with their formes already mega'd in the PC.
But I imagine if they're in your party after one battle (even if they didn't participate), they'll revert to their regular formes.
That's just how the game programmed Megas to work. You're gonna need ROM editing, not SAV editing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 5:01 AM, theSLAYER said:

YOU PROBABLY CAN'T.

Store the mons with their formes already mega'd in the PC.
But I imagine if they're in your party after one battle (even if they didn't participate), they'll revert to their regular formes.
That's just how the game programmed Megas to work. You're gonna need ROM editing, not SAV editing.

I've tried your way, but mons only reverted when I saved the data forgetting to get them back into PC and restart the game.