0kb Save File from Checkpoint

VictorSH

Hello!  I'm new here and I want to apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong section.

I bought a Platinum USA copy and I'm trying to create a backup with Checkpoint. He tells me that the process went well, but when I move it on PC he tells me that the save file has 0kb. So I can't open it with PKHex.

I've already tried to do a backup with TWLSavetool but an error appears that says ''the game doesn't store any save data''. I've also tried to create a save on emulator and then transfer it to the sd card and import it with Checkpoint but it doesn't, even though it says the process was successful (same thing of the backup). 

I have already checked the cartridge and it is original (black Nintendo's symbol and the box was completely new). I have just one doubt... the cartridge is USA and my console is Eur (PAL). Could it be this the problem?

Please help me 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 5:25 PM, AlamosIT said:

How do you move files from/to sd card?

The game works normally? Are you playing it and have you saved in-game at least once?

Hello, sorry for my late reply.

Unfortunately I only realized afterwards that it was a repro cartridge. So I think it's impossible for checkpoint to export/import save files form that (fake)type of cartridge.

Thanks anyway

• Like 1