Question About Go --> Home Transfers...

So, I downloaded Kanto, for example, and some Pokemon have the yellow caution icon. Looks like it's because of a certain move(s) on the Pokemon, however, PkHex recognizes them as Legal, so it won't show me why it has the yellow caution icon.

What's the icon representing here?

gohome1.png

Edited by PkHexBoi

4 minutes ago, PkHexBoi said:

So, I downloaded Kanto, for example, and some Pokemon have the yellow caution icon. Looks like it's because of a certain move(s) on the Pokemon, however, PkHex recognizes them as Legal, so it won't show me why it has the yellow caution icon.

What's the icon representing here?

gohome1.png

It's not limited to GO -> HOME transfers; it can occur to any transfer.

Specifically, if the mon has a move that is inactive in SWSH, it'll show the yellow mark.
The mon is not illegal, it just means it won't be able to use that move.

As long as you don't delete/replace the move in-game, it'll appear.
(Do note, you won't be able to use that move in SWSH.)

Here's an example of a mon showing the yellow ! in HOME:
km8xxhqcqlg41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Ok, that was kind of my suspicion and just wanted to confirm. Secondary question: Do Pokemon in Go have their own TID/SID info or if I'm editing those values, would I use the game info they're being transferred TO (example: use Sword/Shield TID/SID)?

1 minute ago, PkHexBoi said:

Ok, that was kind of my suspicion and just wanted to confirm.

Yeah, people who don't normally transfer stuff to HOME or used the transfer feature a long time ago tend to forget about it ><

1 minute ago, PkHexBoi said:

econdary question: Do Pokemon in Go have their own TID/SID info or if I'm editing those values, would I use the game info they're being transferred TO (example: use Sword/Shield TID/SID)?

It uses HOME's OT/TID7/SID7/OT gender.

HOME does store the OT of the GO trainer, but it's not stored on the pk8 itself; it's data associated with the HOME tracker, on HOME server side.
The data that is stored on the pk8, is the original capture date from GO.
(The transfer date is stored on HOME server side, once again in association with the HOME tracker)

Wait a minute...Ok, I just transferred a Pokemon from Go to Home to my Switch, then locally traded to my 2nd Switch (hacked) to open my "main" SAV in PkHex to see the Go Pokemon's info of mine. Is it normal for the SID to straight up be "0000"?

6 minutes ago, PkHexBoi said:

Wait a minute...Ok, I just transferred a Pokemon from Go to Home to my Switch, then locally traded to my 2nd Switch (hacked) to open my "main" SAV in PkHex to see the Go Pokemon's info of mine. Is it normal for the SID to straight up be "0000"?

It takes the HOME's TID/SID.

Compare your GO transfers to past HOME giveaways, like the Kanto Starters on sign-up, or HA Galar Starters.

And yes, the SID can be any number, but it appears that HOME account set up in the very early days has the SID as 0000.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

but it appears that HOME account set up in the very early days has the SID as 0000.

Sweet. Now I feel special/OG, haha. Thanks for the help!