Needing help with Z move/mega stones

I wanted to know if there is anyway for me to change how a single pokemon read a item using PK3ds. My idea was to transform a mega stone into the Z move item for that mega.

For exemple: A Lopanny with Loppanite mega evolves and then Mega Loppany can use her mega stone for a Z move.

7 hours ago, Delta Blast Burn said:

I don't think z-moves have existed in the same game as mega evolution so it would be quite an arduous task just to add either to a game where the other already exists.

Im talking about Ultra sun/Moon, the game have both

You mean that with out a cheat, a pokémon can only do one at the time:  mega evolve or Z move?! So if even if i make the game read a mega stone as a unique z move crystal, the pokemon cant use his z move because already used the stone for mega evolving?

17 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

You mean that with out a cheat, a pokémon can only do one at the time:  mega evolve or Z move?! So if even if i make the game read a mega stone as a unique z move crystal, the pokemon cant use his z move because already used the stone for mega evolving?

Well, I've yet to try whether genned in mega forms have the same restriction. But at the very least, Rayquaza holding the Z Crystal couldn't mega evolve.

So maybe try testing if Mega Rayquaza (hacked in) has the same restriction, and if not, proceed to modify the properties of the items.
It's possible they can use Z-moves if they can mega evolve, kinda like how Ultra Necrozma could use that special Z move only after Ultra Burst.

So try to figure those things out, do a few tests on on an unmodded ROM (with a modded save) to figure out how the mechanics interact with each other, before even thinking about modding the game.. Unless you intend to mod the mechanics as well.

Yea i tried, it seems that the pokemon that goes mega cant use any z move after, maybe its on purpose because of Rayquaza, after the pokemon mega evolves the buttom for Z move dont show up.

But taking the chance, does anyone know where to find custom pokemon / clothing textures? I'm starting to touch the textures but it's not really my area

Edited by Mephisto
Forget a part