Need help learning how to do this

So I just discovered about PKHex 3 days ago, and I'm really excited about editing my very own Pokemon, problem is I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing do to do it and send the pokemon over to myself. I've downloaded PKHex and it looked like I was not going to have any problems then I realized I didn't know how to move my newly created Pokemons over to my Switch. If anyone can help me figure this out, or point me to a walkthrough I'd be greatful. Thanks. Also I hope I put this under the right discussion area.

43 minutes ago, TheGODMasterDu said:

No I don'y have CFW, got scared out of trying... Lol... So I was hoping their was another way of doing it, but if there's no other option I'd try it. Also I checked... Mines is Hackable 1003 Serial Code.

You need CFW to access your saves. Without it, you can't extract your save (which only then you can edit it) and cannot inject your modified saves.

An alternative (which has nothing to do with saves) is get a Discord server with a sysbot to trade the mons to you. (Requires Nintendo Subscription Online)

Think of "Discord server with sysbot" as using someone else's hacked Switch. You can send commands (such as .trade and attach a pk8) in the Discord server, which can get the sysbot to trade you the genned mon via a coded link trade.