Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor (v1.4.3) (now with B/W support!)

Grovyle91

I`m not sure if that`s the same problem as me...but when I upload it, save it and try to download it from my Wi-Fi, it doesn`t work...I`m trying to import the PCD and PGT of the Enigma stone and the names change, but the type of wifi gift doesn`t change. Maybe that`s why I can`t get it to import the event into the game?

Doesn't sound like the same problem.

This is in the PMGE program. I open a save file. Try to import the pcd/pgt files, and nothing happens. They don't appear or anything. Like it's unable to read them.

It does show a Shaymin event I have on the save already. That loads up fine. But nothing new will.

You're supposed to re-load that Wondercard.

Click back on that Shaymin event, then back on the Wondercard you just loaded.

How do I solve this problem? I think I found the reason why. When I upload PGT/PCD, the wondercard doesn't seem to change when I try to upload it. It's like the whole file doesn't work? Please help :)

Thanks again!

Edited by alevia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
IIRC there was some issue with ribbons for 5th Gen Events, correct? Is there a workaround for this?

That would be because you're changing Gift type from "Key Item" to "Pokémon."

Keep it "Key Item" and it should have the correct ribbon.

I don't know why it happens, but whenever I changed it back to "Pokémon" it had the wrong ribbons.

But when I let it stay as "Key Item", it was alright.

Keep in mind that if you let it stay Key Item, you probably will have to say "No" every time it asks you to blank out the padding values.

I'm not sure if it would change anything, but everything is fine when I keep "Key Item" and let the padding values as-is.

Just a tiny little question: CAN I EXPORT ACTION REPLAY CODES FROM THE PGF FILES YET?

No, but even if you could, the codes would be too long for the real AR hardware to handle(unless there were a way to divide the code into several smaller parts). However, said codes would work on a flashcart.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, but... How do i divide the codes into smaller parts, an what is said codes? It's just cutting to te first half, right?

He said no.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hmm, does this support .dsv save file ? I already tried it and it didn't work :/ works charm on .sav files..

Unsure, but you should just use File --> Export Backup Memory on DeSmuME before editing your save file.

I am always getting this error whenever I try to save:

"Saving failed. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trace:

at Pokemon_Mystery_Gift_Editor.SAV.CheckSave(Boolean&contentsChanged)

at Pokemon_Mystery_Gift_Editor.MainWindow.SaveFile()"

I am trying to save my SS game with Yellow Forest imported.

~Yui

Edited by Yui

*sighs* it's so sad that Grovyle91 had disappeared once again back in October of 2010.. if anyone wants the PMGE to be updated, you're out of luck.

it's like most other programs on this message board, that had suddenly stopped updating and doesn't support or lack most features for the newer Pokémon games. so it is best to just deal with it and move on; or someone that has the knowledge can make their own PMGE that supports all Pokémon games and have all the features with it.

- Soldjermon