Pokémon Mystery Gift Editor (v1.4.3) (now with B/W support!)

Grovyle91

I'd say use 1.4.2 for D/P/Pt/HG/SS right now. Also did you load both the PGT along with the PCD? A PCD is just the WonderCard by itself. No gift. You need the PGT in order to get the gift. So you need both of them if you want the Wondercard AND the gift you're getting. Once you do that then try making the AR code and see if it works.

k, I'll try it, thanx for the help Tsujin

Silly question and I hope I get an answer soon (As the real life I event I am planning this for is tomorrow O.o ) but if I tell a card on Diamond or Pearl to share with Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver.. it can right? It sounds silly, but I really just want to be sure.

Silly question and I hope I get an answer soon (As the real life I event I am planning this for is tomorrow O.o ) but if I tell a card on Diamond or Pearl to share with Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver.. it can right? It sounds silly, but I really just want to be sure.

Yes. As long as you have edited the Wonder Card to enable sharing (I suggest just making it Unlimited) and checked D/P/Pt/HG/SS then it should be able to share with whatever game with no problem.

So which one should I use if I am try to edit mystery gift for a jp SS?

By the way if you remember this is Derrick ( i had to make a new account I havent been on in like two years.)

Use 1.4.2. 1.4.3 is still a bit glitchy when it comes to 4th Gen games. So you're best bet is to use 1.4.2.

Hey Grovyle91,

I have Really Enjoyed Using the 1.4.3 version for BW JAP,

But now that the BW US and UK has been realesed,You need to update the program with english names,

and will there be a way to import PKM files when creating BW event File(PGF)?

Edited by Chaos Uxie

I have a question! When I have a mystery gift card (liberty ticket specifically) and make it so I can redistribute it to other games, it does not have the option to redistribute on my Jap patched(english) ver. in my game

Is this an error on the v1.4.3 Mysterygift editor or the patch on the game?

I have a question: When you add a Mystery Gift that gives you a Pokémon, how do you retrieve it?

Let me explain.

I have a retail US copy of SS. Since I live in Europe, it was impossible for me to get the event Celebi that unlocks Giovanni/Zorua in B/W. Well so I downloaded the program, moved my save from the cart to the PC using a NDS Adaptor Plus, opened the program, loaded the GAMESTP Celebi files (all three, pgm, pcd and pkm) and saved the Wonder Card and Mystery Gift then moved the save back to the cart. However, I can't find any Celebi anywhere, or any person in a Pokémon Center that will give it to me, or Giovanni in the Tohjo Falls.

What did I do wrong?

EDIT: I'm stupid, that's what is wrong. You retrieve gifts from the Poké Mart, not Pokémon Center. I guess I have played B/W too much...

In other news, I love how the program uses the game's font. Could I have a .ttf font of it? Please?

Hallo, I'm new!!!

I have a problem...

The PMGE isn't compatible with B/W's AR Codes (Italian codes, because I'm italian), can you help me to "translate" the codes???

And will there be a way to import PKM files when creating BW event File(PGF)???

Thanks

@Maxx0ri, I just tried it with Pokemon White (injecting liberty pass) and it worked for me.

I have a question, sorry if this has been answered, I tried looking for it on the front page and within the program itself (also it seems like my google-fu sucks). Does editing the date of the date received affect the legality? Thanks.

@Maxx0ri, I just tried it with Pokemon White (injecting liberty pass) and it worked for me.

I have a question, sorry if this has been answered, I tried looking for it on the front page and within the program itself (also it seems like my google-fu sucks). Does editing the date of the date received affect the legality? Thanks.

It will not accept the file no matter what I do. It just says the file is not a valid size and will trim the file. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. If it would help the devs I would send them a copy of my savefile.

Hey im trying to use this with the Celebi pcd and pgt cards to capture it an activate the Giovanni event on the game.

Unfortuently im having no luck. Im using an Action Replay on an official copy of HG.I have gone through PMGE, loaded the two files. And exported it to Action Replay Output.

I will now so I am a little bit confused on the screen that pops up. As in what I should tick etc.So logicaly I ticked HG and EU and ticked Card 1. And used the preview to see the code by using the drop down box on to EU and Card 1.

Button Trigger I set to L + R (coloured Red) and all the other to Do Not press (green). I think pressed export and saved it as the file name: Celebi.

Then I imported it in to my code manager for my Action Replay (as it reads XML) and then transferrred the code to my DS. Ran the game.

No confirmation of wonder card. And no Green guy when I pressed L + R at a PokeMart. So err.. anyone know what I did wrong...lol???

I was orginaly able to use PokeSav for my events / wonder cards on HG but now!! That option seems to off been Greyed out..??

UPDATE: I pressed L + R while on the main screen. It reckons I've already recieved a Celebi??..lol..Any idea on how to un-do this then??

Edited by LD560
An Idea!

hello~

I reset my Japanese Pokemon HG game and I really want both Latis in the game...I took up the PMGE and tried to edit and add the enigma crystal into my game. I've tried countless times and for some reason I can't receive the mystery gift even though it pops up on mystery gift. I notice though that the text keeps saying something about not being able to accept the gift or something...I'm not really doing anything wrong with the editting either as I've added both PCD and PGT, etc. into the PMGE program. I think I need a bit of help...:D I'm running an R4 with 512 KB .sav file also.

EDIT: Oops, I also used the PMGE v.1.4.2 like grovyle had said since 1.4.3 was coded for BW

Thanks a lot!

Edited by alevia