Questions about Gigantamx items ★sgr6913

TiffanyDarlet

Hi~, today i received this item from mistery gift ''★Sgr6913'' and i don't know how to use it. there say ''An item that causes Flapple to appear from the Watchtower Lair in the Wild Area until the end of the day'', but that means... i can re battle the pokemon many times or is only just one time? is a solo battle or can i invite others too? is the first time i get a item lke this so i am little confused.

thanks in advance 

6 hours ago, TiffanyDarlet said:

Hi~, today i received this item from mistery gift ''★Sgr6913'' and i don't know how to use it. there say ''An item that causes Flapple to appear from the Watchtower Lair in the Wild Area until the end of the day'', but that means... i can re battle the pokemon many times or is only just one time? is a solo battle or can i invite others too? is the first time i get a item lke this so i am little confused.

thanks in advance 

Once you use the item, Flapple will appear there till the end of the day.

Time manipulation via changing Switch clock will cause the raid to disappear.

You can only catch it once (once you catch that Flapple, the raid disappears.)

I am not sure, but I think you can invite people every time you attempt to catch it.

It saves right as you use the Crystal, so the clock starts ticking down from there.

It follows Switch time, and ends at midnight (the Crystal usage doesn't count 24 hours for you, purely depends on when midnight is.)

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

9 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Once you use the item, Flapple will appear there till the end of the day.

Time manipulation via changing Switch clock will cause the raid to disappear.

You can only catch it once (once you catch that Flapple, the raid disappears.)

I am not sure, but I think you can invite people every time you attempt to catch it.

It saves right as you use the Crystal, so the clock starts ticking down from there.

It follows Switch time, and ends at midnight (the Crystal usage doesn't count 24 hours for you, purely depends on when midnight is.)

oooo i see, i was not sure how worked but i will be careful and take clock in account haha, thank you

• Like 1