[Request] Help please need a Save game on pokemon X

Hii please anyone have maybe a save game of Female Squirtle Starter ?
please ... im playing on pokemon X and i really really want to teach my Blastoise Dragon Pulse
and i know its only possible with egg breeding
so.... for a squirtle with dragon pulse and aura sphere and i need female blastoise right ?
please if anyone have a save game for it please upload here to me

You could get a squirtle trading on the GTS. If it's male, just breed it with a ditto until you get a female, then use that female to get the egg moves. Or, if you have a modded 3DS just get one of the user shared save files or pkhex save file from the download section or generate your own.

i really dont know how to use pkhex  its really complex to me.... also u cant choose gender in that software
please sir is there anyway someone can help and give me a save game with female squirtle or in my dreams have a save with blastoise with dragon pulse and aura sphere?

5 minutes ago, Majesitc said:

wow it was so small i didn't figure it out its a gender selection... thanks man
so... i got now the female squirtle i need to breed her with Clawitzer that has learnd aura spehere and dragon pulse right?

I don't remember what can have what breeding moves, but if it's listed as to be bred with Clawitzer in Gen 6, then that'll be right.

4 minutes ago, Majesitc said:

Unable to match encounter from origin game

Basically, unable to match encounter from origin game, means that the Pokemon cannot be found at the specified location in the specified game.

Meaning, you made a bad hack. Try using the encounter database in PKHeX (Tools>Data>Encounter Database)

Just search via Species, then right click, view, then it'll be in the viewer. (Left side of PKHeX)

49 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Basically, unable to match encounter from origin game, means that the Pokemon cannot be found at the specified location in the specified game.

Meaning, you made a bad hack. Try using the encounter database in PKHeX (Tools>Data>Encounter Database)

Just search via Species, then right click, view, then it'll be in the viewer. (Left side of PKHeX)

one last thing... what is the fullness and enjoyment meaning ?

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I believe it's stats associated with PokeAmie.
Read: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon-Amie

tell me.... is that a weird thing that happen?? my blastoise animation is weird... when he pop out from the pokeball in the start of the battle
he suddenly looking to the right and move it back... and if the opponent is dead... he is doing it again swing his head to the righgt like he is looking to the right
messed up animation? or maybe its the nature is ability i picked Rash instead of Brave

3 hours ago, Majesitc said:

tell me.... is that a weird thing that happen?? my blastoise animation is weird... when he pop out from the pokeball in the start of the battle
he suddenly looking to the right and move it back... and if the opponent is dead... he is doing it again swing his head to the righgt like he is looking to the right
messed up animation? or maybe its the nature is ability i picked Rash instead of Brave

That’s because you’ve gained hearts in PokeAmie with that Pokémon so it loves you more now and has nothing to do with nature. The more hearts you get to with that Pokémon in PokeAmie the more beneficial battle effects you’ll get like waking up early or dodging moves that are 100% accurate. Those effects only work in game and not online.

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

That’s because you’ve gained hearts in PokeAmie with that Pokémon so it loves you more now and has nothing to do with nature. The more hearts you get to with that Pokémon in PokeAmie the more beneficial battle effects you’ll get like waking up early or dodging moves that are 100% accurate. Those effects only work in game and not online.

seriously? so those animation effects like turning head right or the pokemon is like vibrating in the begining of the match is telling me that he loves me ?
looks so weird... like something is wrong with that pokemon...

37 minutes ago, Majesitc said:

seriously? so those animation effects like turning head right or the pokemon is like vibrating in the begining of the match is telling me that he loves me ?
looks so weird... like something is wrong with that pokemon...

Just going off what you’ve explained I’d say with high certainty that’s what’s happening. So nothing to worry about your game sounds like it’s running fine.