PKHEX Trainer appearance editor (Help)

So theres a Trainer appearance editor in the PKHEX app that allows you to change your characters clothing.

So changing the hair shirt pants etc. all works fine. but why is there various options to change makeup? when i change these settings in any way my character just defaults to her beginning get up?. even though she had a blue shirt shorts and the like before hand. theres a freckles option that can be changed*? and it doesn't screw with my characters look, (does the default female character have freckles?) however her face icon on the save file looks a bit screwy.

But any other options mascara, lipstick etc. all reverts my character to her default clothing. am i missing something here? is there certain numbers that correspond with particular lipstick colors? like 2 4 6, instead of 1 2 3 er whatever?. theres no dropdown list of options its just an editable number. not sure how that works exactly can anyone fill me in on this?

Edited by Freeasabird420183

• Freeasabird420183 changed the title to PKHEX Trainer appearance editor (Help)
  • 3 weeks later...