Jump to content

illegal flygon


dji
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Poke J said:

Did you do any edits to this or is this an unedited Flygon? Does the error go away when the ability is changed to Levitate (2)?

no, it was a trapich and I evolved it with training to flygon, being a trapich it was legal with the sand trap ability but when evolving it turns out to be illegal, and pk hex only lets me put levitation 1image.png.c6e5223ece0c93f10b040c31972a33e2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dji said:

no, it was a trapich and I evolved it with training to flygon, being a trapich it was legal with the sand trap ability but when evolving it turns out to be illegal, and pk hex only lets me put levitation 1image.png.c6e5223ece0c93f10b040c31972a33e2.png

Can upload the file? It’s hard to tell you what’s wrong from a screen shot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Poke J said:

I've tested with the same version as you, as well as, the newest version of PKHeX and I don't get that error. It at first says its illegal, but clicking on the error icon changes is to the legal check mark.

I know, that happens to me too, but if you give it control and give it to the legality, it comes out illegal, I don't know that the ability is not compatible or something like that

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Poke J said:

I've tested with the same version as you, as well as, the newest version of PKHeX and I don't get that error. It at first says its illegal, but clicking on the error icon changes is to the legal check mark.

My question is that I suppose that pk hex has a fault or something like that, I mean it should be like the others that it says that it is legal at all times

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dji said:

I know, that happens to me too, but if you give it control and give it to the legality, it comes out illegal, I don't know that the ability is not compatible or something like that

 

I did control + click on the error icon and it instantly changed and it came up legal for me on both versions.

 

2 minutes ago, dji said:

My question is that I suppose that pk hex has a fault or something like that, I mean it should be like the others that it says that it is legal at all times

PKHeX sometimes does that when it initially checks the Pokémon, but then corrects itself when you click on the error. I don't know how you got the that legality error in your first post because I can't get that result.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Poke J said:

I did control + click on the error icon and it instantly changed and it came up legal for me on both versions.

 

PKHeX sometimes does that when it initially checks the Pokémon, but then corrects itself when you click on the error. I don't know how you got the that legality error in your first post because I can't get that result.

It has also happened to me with other pokemon like shelder of the 5 generation that was from the dream world, the normal thing is that pk hex put everything legal since it is totally legal, at least trapich was totally legal, it did not put anything illegal first and legal after

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...