Sigilyph

dji

@Kaphotics sorry to disturb, I'll like your input on this one.

It appears PKHeX thinks that HA for this cannot be obtained in Gen 5, however a female Sigilyph can be obtained from WindSwept Sky, and bred from there.image.png

Any chance this is an error?

(For the record, if the mon's ability was changed to 1 or 2, it becomes valid)

Just now, theSLAYER said:

@Kaphotics sorry to disturb, I'll like your input on this one.

It appears PKHeX thinks that HA for this cannot be obtained in Gen 5, however a female Sigilyph can be obtained from WindSwept Sky, and bred from there.image.png

Any chance this is an error?

(For the record, if the mon's ability was changed to 1 or 2, it becomes valid)

Yes, according to the error it is due to the hidden ability but it cannot be since he was born from a dream world female

17 minutes ago, dji said:

Yes, according to the error it is due to the hidden ability but it cannot be since he was born from a dream world female

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but that reply from me (that you quoted) wasn't directed to you. I was asking for the main PKHeX dev to confirm whether it's an oversight programmed into PKHeX, or whether I overlooked something.

Let's just wait for his reply.

On 3/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, theSLAYER said:

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but that reply from me (that you quoted) wasn't directed to you. I was asking for the main PKHeX dev to confirm whether it's an oversight programmed into PKHeX, or whether I overlooked something.

Let's just wait for his reply.

what was it in the end?