Welcome back sign trade. To event pokemon with its corresponding OT-Jungle and ID-Idk? like zarude?

ChingChongBird

So here is the clause

If I get a dada zarude through event code and someone needs that pokemon for dex only, And we did the trade. After I trade the dada zarude the one who needs help, He will trade it back and after he will trade it back to me will the message say Welcome Back Zarude?

(Havent Tried That Yet So It Just Question)

Maybe a trial and error run?

(Sorry for wrong grammar)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ChingChongBird said:

So here is the clause

If I get a dada zarude through event code and someone needs that pokemon for dex only, And we did the trade. After I trade the dada zarude the one who needs help, He will trade it back and after he will trade it back to me will the message say Welcome Back Zarude?

(Havent Tried That Yet So It Just Question)

Maybe a trial and error run?

(Sorry for wrong grammar)

Hmm man Idk? Maybe it wont say welcome back because event pokemon has no sid. Idk man its just a theory?

Totally have no idea but im interested of whats the outcome of this

• Amazed 1

@ChingChongBird

after he will trade it back to me will the message say Welcome Back Zarude?

It will only say "welcome back" if the Trainer Name, Trainer ID and Secret ID on your save are the exact same as the mon.
(I can't remember if Trainer Gender plays a role too, but it probably does).

Also, I'm saying this nicely, but you've already been answered.

Asking the same question in a different way won't get you a different response. :/
Also, just a kind warning, I'm taking note of your behavior. I find it oddly reminiscent.

edit: I also moved both your posts; they were in the wrong section.

19 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@ChingChongBird

It will only say "welcome back" if the Trainer Name, Trainer ID and Secret ID on your save are the exact same as the mon.
(I can't remember if Trainer Gender plays a role too, but it probably does).

Also, I'm saying this nicely, but you've already been answered.

Asking the same question in a different way won't get you a different response. :/
Also, just a kind warning, I'm taking note of your behavior. I find it oddly reminiscent.

edit: I also moved both your posts; they were in the wrong section.

Reminiscent why idk what is going on did someone else did bad to you or someone else keeps asking the same question and lets get straight to the point?

Is it a yes on welcome back sign on event mons or no?

14 hours ago, CoolBoySuperMan.PixelGun3D said:

Is it a yes on welcome back sign on event mons or no?

Erm.. Let's look at my answer:

I gave an answer that effectively says "no, but..."'
I'm sorry if your reading comprehension is not up to par :(

Almost everything in Pokemon is conditional. I answered in a way that encapsulates both the yes and no conditions. :3

And even if you ignore my reply, the other reply by someone else was pretty clear..

14 hours ago, CoolBoySuperMan.PixelGun3D said:

Reminiscent why idk what is going on did someone else did bad to you or someone else keeps asking the same question

Wasn't directed to this account, but actually yes. The same fella keep creating alts. The alts will keep liking each others posts, having a conversation with each other in public acting as tho the alts are strangers and keeps asking dumb questions repetitively.
And proceeded to get abusive when repeat threads of theirs were merged.
Basically, the accounts act like a general nuisance.

This thread has been answered, I'm locking it.