Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Exploradores dos Céus - Translation of EoS to PT-BR

dede6giu

Hey! This is a small project a friend of mine and I started in order to bring PMD:EoS to our native language!

As you might know, the situation for portuguese fans of Nintendo's work is very bad, specially worse on Brazil. Besides not getting ANY translation support from Nintendo's games, here in Brazil they straight up didn't even existed until recently: everything was imported - thus out of reach to most families. Besides maybe the wii and SNES, I don't think anything else from them is popular around here (of course, I mean on physical form. Emulators are famous, obviously).

Anyhow, by February 6th 2021, we've translated the first chapter, the personality quiz fully, and working on menus and chapters 2 and 3. We plan on putting on a demo out soon!
June 21th 2022 => 7th chapter done. If you are willing to help, please do contact me.

Spoiler

6K5fRYs.png PTg3w5E.png

n8xx7ZR.png

The newest patch => patch_2022-07-21.xdelta

If you want to know how it's going or if you find any issues such as misspelling, don't feel scared to talk to us on discord! We are on skytemple's server, and my tag is dede6giu#4634.

Edited by dede6giu
New update
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...