A few noob questions

Catalin

Hi guys I am totally new in this pkhex thing and i want to add some mystery gifts .

I am playing from yuzu and I want to play close to retail that why i want to just add mystery gifts. 

I found this list https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/serialcode.shtml  with all the events and i dont know how to add :

1.the events who give the Beast balls

2.the events who give pokemons , how i know what pokemons was from event

3.searching on forum i see some codes(  Wonder Card ID) , where i need to add this codes to unlock that mystery gift ?

When I go to to tools -> data -> Mystery Gift Database there are a lot of pokemons and a lot of them are not from the events . And yes I know i can create the pokemons i want but i will really love to have it the "original" one from  mystery gifts.

Hope you guys understand me english... and plz give me some detailed information ,like i say i am very new in this.

Edited by Catalin

2 hours ago, foohyfooh said:

I don't believe PKHeX supports importing events other than those containing Pokémon.

How i know what pokemon is from events and how you use this codes ?

Edited by Catalin

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

How i know what pokemon is from events and how you use this codes ?

image.png
I feel like if you read that line, you would not be asking for that. (screengrab from that upload)

Anyhow, Gen 8 saves does not allow wonder cards to be injected into them. The wonder cards are uploaded in case there's an option to use them in the future (sent to Switch via some kind of external program or app, mimicking local redemption). Presently Wonder cards are used for legality analysis.

The serial codes to those events are expired. You could just inject the items into your save...
As for other Pokemon events, just drag the wonder card into the left of PKHeX. It'll generated a Pokemon, and you can inject that mon into your save.

TL;DR: You can't inject the event into your save, but you can inject the item/Pokemon given by the event into your save.