Shiny Hunting Suicune in Fire Red

Kev-randar

46 minutes ago, Kev-randar said:

Hello, someone could tell me how to search Suicune faster through emulator, without the use of RNG .

as in how to find it?
Go to a low level route, use repel, have a level 40 as your lead, then keep running in, going into the grass and moving around of a minute, then running out of the route, then repeat.

As for hunting whether it's shiny, if I'm not mistaken, the PID gets determined the moment you complete the Sapphire fetch quest for Celio at One Island. So before giving the Sapphire to Celio should be your last point.

3 minutes ago, Delta Blast Burn said:

Just wanted to add that I'm pretty sure Suicune's stats are generated way before you ever encounter it. If it's not shiny the first time you encounter it, it never will be.

I could be wrong though :P

You're correct. You were probably typing the response as I was editing the info into my post.

The stats are generated the moment you give the Sapphire to Celio on One Island.

So to ensure the Legendary Beast stats will change per soft reset, you gotta save before handing the Sapphire to Celio.
(that also means for every SR, you gotta hand the Sapphire to Celio, then return to Kanto, then try to hunt for the beast)

• 4 months later...