Help to discover the nature of a Sceptile using its stats

Miguel B

I was trying to make a backup of my GBA emerald pokemon, but I accidentally deleted my save, fortunately, thinking I might have this problem, I filmed my pokémons (including stats, natures, etc.), despite knowing that with that I can't know what the IVs and EVs of the Pokémon were, is enough for me (although if someone knows how to separate just by looking at the stats, I would love to know). But my problem is that I didn't accidentally record the nature of my initial (a skeptic), could someone please help me to identify its nature just based on the stats please?

Scepitile.png.51c408c7e82e04823db7ce63830ede80.png

18 minutes ago, Miguel B said:

I was trying to make a backup of my GBA emerald pokemon, but I accidentally deleted my save, fortunately, thinking I might have this problem, I filmed my pokémons (including stats, natures, etc.), despite knowing that with that I can't know what the IVs and EVs of the Pokémon were, is enough for me (although if someone knows how to separate just by looking at the stats, I would love to know). But my problem is that I didn't accidentally record the nature of my initial (a skeptic), could someone please help me to identify its nature just based on the stats please?

Scepitile.png.51c408c7e82e04823db7ce63830ede80.png

Looking at the stats isn't enough; too many different IV and EV combinations can make those stats.
Any random passerby could hazard a random guess, and they have a 1/25 chance of getting it right.

Anyhow, here is a random Sceptile created with those stats:
254 - Emerald - 8A5108886544.pk3

I understood, it is a pity that it is not possible to know his nature using only his stats, I tried to do some calculations using the basic statistics of the level 64 sceptile in the third generation, and I thought his speed was very low, seeing his other stats, I think he it should be brave, sassy or some neutral nature, but still, as you said, it is a random guess (or at least almost random in this case).

Thanks for the help anyway.

And also thank you very much for the sceptile you created, although it is not the same thing, it means a lot to me to have another skeptical that at least imitates my original.

17 minutes ago, Miguel B said:

I understood, it is a pity that it is not possible to know his nature using only his stats, I tried to do some calculations using the basic statistics of the level 64 sceptile in the third generation, and I thought his speed was very low, seeing his other stats, I think he it should be brave, sassy or some neutral nature, but still, as you said, it is a random guess (or at least almost random in this case).

Thanks for the help anyway.

And also thank you very much for the sceptile you created, although it is not the same thing, it means a lot to me to have another skeptical that at least imitates my original.

if anything, the one thing that is definitely very low, is it's defense. I had to give it IVs 4 (with 0 EVs) to get that value. The rest are rather up in the air, so who knows.

Yeah, I get the feeling of wanting to recreate data you lost. If you had other entries/images, that could have helped.