Pokémon Emerald Sav Request

Hello! I’m unable to download and get pkhex working on my ancient Mac, so wondered if someone could help me. Please could you create a sav file saved sometime before choosing a starter with the following? Basically I RNGd some shinies on a fake ruby and now can’t trade them over to my emerald (which I also want to RNG on)

Name - Thomas TID - 30922 SID - 61790

All event tickets in the bag

Box 1: the three Pokémon below with The OT as Thomas 14002 (Sid 29131)

a Zangoose holding a master ball

Shiny Treecko ‘Emer’ (starter) Adamant with the following IVs 24/31/31/28/6/31

Shiny Groudon ‘Gosaku’ in an ultra ball with the same IVs and nature as Treecko

thank you :)

Edited by lolololololok

5 hours ago, lolololololok said:

Hello! I’m unable to download and get pkhex working on my ancient Mac, so wondered if someone could help me. Please could you create a sav file saved sometime before choosing a starter with the following? Basically I RNGd some shinies on a fake ruby and now can’t trade them over to my emerald (which I also want to RNG on)

Name - Thomas TID - 30922 SID - 61790

All event tickets in the bag

Box 1: the three Pokémon below with The OT as Thomas 14002 (Sid 29131)

a Zangoose holding a master ball

Shiny Treecko ‘Emer’ (starter) Adamant with the following IVs 24/31/31/28/6/31

Shiny Groudon ‘Gosaku’ in an ultra ball with the same IVs and nature as Treecko

thank you :)

I've looked into this and I have a some questions and comments. I'm assuming from your post that the shiny Treeko and and Groudon is from your Pokémon Ruby, but I was unable to find the frame that would yield a shiny PID for the ID/SID combo of 14002/29131. I've checked up to frame 400000000 which would translate into having the counsel on for almost 952 hours straight. I've found similar IV combos with an Adamant nature that would be shiny, but not that exact combo. Are you sure that your fake Ruby cart can generate Method 1 PIDs correctly? When you found the shiny frame did you by chance look up Method 2 or Method 3 frames and acquired the Pokémon with those frames instead? If it is the latter case your cart is preventing the generation of Method 1 frames and the Pokémon will most likely not be legal.

In regards to having all of the tickets in your bag will not give you the results that you want. Someone can use PKHeX to add all of the tickets to your bag, but they will not work since additional flags need to be checked in order to get then to function. The best thing to use is the gen 3 Wonder Card injection application found in the downloads section. But, I believe you need the Pokedex first and filled in the secret message in the questionnaire that can be found on the counter of all marts to be able to get the tickets in the first place. Considering what you mentioned about your computer you'll probably will need to play the game up to that point and get someone to add the tickets in for you at a later date.

• Like 1

Hey man thanks for the response!! 

I think it’s frame 7661, but I might have got the IVs wrong, I’ll double check after I’ve eaten. I also have a legit sapphire copy with the same TID/SiD and the same frame is shiny there for method 1, so it’s likely I’ve just mistyped one of the IVs, apologies!

thanks for the info on the event tickets! 

Edited by lolololololok