how do I add Diancie to Pokemon Y on a Citra Emulator

Ponblox

once again, apologies, I am an absolute idiot, this is my first time ever using pkhex so expect dumb questions and dumb actions

I managed to load the save and switch it to Diancie, if it has these invalid errors, will I still be able to bring it in-game or will I need to fix itimage.png.1006c96ade5d0b4aa14cd1abb8311e0e.png

I would copy it to an event, but I want it to be level 10-15

8 minutes ago, Ponblox said:

once again, apologies, I am an absolute idiot, this is my first time ever using pkhex so expect dumb questions and dumb actions

I managed to load the save and switch it to Diancie, if it has these invalid errors, will I still be able to bring it in-game or will I need to fix itimage.png.1006c96ade5d0b4aa14cd1abb8311e0e.png

I would copy it to an event, but I want it to be level 10-15

Once you managed to load your save, rather than create one from scratch, just use one in the database.
image.png
image.png

Once you get that screen with all the Diancie, just Right Click and View. It'll send the Diancie data into the viewer (the left side of PKHeX)

image.png

1 minute ago, Ponblox said:

thats good and all, but all the mystery gifts are level 50, I want mine to be level 10 because then I will actually be able to use it since Im early on in the game and dont have any badges yet

well you won't be able to make a legal one at level 10.

5 hours ago, Ponblox said:

well damn, I'll just play until I'm allowed to train level 50 Pokemon before I access it

Alternatively, using a pre-collected copy, you could drop *only* it's current level to 10 (keep the met level at 50).

It would be flagged illegal until it reaches 50, but it'll probably be legal after 50. You could simply ignore the legality errors for it until then.