Help how to delete bad eggs in Pokemon Home!

Tonieboy

Hi everyone, I would like to ask if some of you knows how to delete the bad eggs in Home. I was using the Home Live Plugin but I don't understand how it works. Please if someone knows just let me know also. Or maybe an actual video tutorial can help.

21 minutes ago, Tonieboy said:

Hi everyone, I would like to ask if some of you knows how to delete the bad eggs in Home. I was using the Home Live Plugin but I don't understand how it works. Please if someone knows just let me know also. Or maybe an actual video tutorial can help.

HOME Live Plugin is only for viewing, not editing.

If that is what you expect it to do, even a video tutorial won't help you.

Next, on mobile HOME, try holding down on an unwanted mon to achieve mass selection, then try to mass select your unwanted mons, and also include the bad eggs in the mass selection, then release them all. If that doesn't work, then nothing will (at time of writing).

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know it's been a year since this post started but since i have 3 bad eggs myself one thing i've been thinking about is sending every mon i can to SWSH/BDSP/PLA while keeping the first box full and have the eggs on other boxes and letting the subscription expire (Box 1 turns into Basic Box and since it's full i hope the eggs wont be moved there) then let it sit like that for maybe up to a year.

I know they delete your mons some time after your sub ends if they are not on the Basic Box but for what i have heard it's a "your millage can vary" thing

I have a second account i can use for home premium so it's no problem and it will be a good test on the situation.

5 hours ago, andrealmeida1987 said:

I know it's been a year since this post started but since i have 3 bad eggs myself one thing i've been thinking about is sending every mon i can to SWSH/BDSP/PLA while keeping the first box full and have the eggs on other boxes and letting the subscription expire (Box 1 turns into Basic Box and since it's full i hope the eggs wont be moved there) then let it sit like that for maybe up to a year.

I know they delete your mons some time after your sub ends if they are not on the Basic Box but for what i have heard it's a "your millage can vary" thing

I have a second account i can use for home premium so it's no problem and it will be a good test on the situation.

They supposedly don’t delete your box after your sub ends.

so you’re outta luck, if you plan to do that to remove bad eggs.

unless there’s a way to directly manipulate HOME (which prior 1.3.0 was possible and not publicised, and now not known to be possible yet), you can’t get rid of the eggs.

3 slots out of 200 boxes, it’s frankly not that bad. Learn to live with it :(