What are the main different features between pokemon Volt White 2 & Pokemon White 2 Kaizo?

Link3748

I'll save you the trouble. Volt White 2 100%

I wouldn't bother with Kaizo White 2 for now because it is such an unbalanced mess. Starters evolve at level 24 and 40 for no reason, Pseudo Legends evolve at level 85, NPCs have pokemon with buffed abilities and moves that you don't have access to, and the Elite 4 is literally impossible without a specific team (especially since Iris's team consist of pokemon that came out of an action replay like sturdy shedinja and wonder guard spiritomb). Currently, the page for the game on this website has been deleted by the user most likely to fix the game to actually be beatable. Also this isn't made by SHF and it's the creator's first ROM hack.

Volt White 2 is a classic that's hard but fair. I would go for that ROM hack. You can't go wrong with a ROM hack made by someone as experienced in ROM hacking as Drayano.

Edited by Questionable Specimen

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/11/2021 at 4:27 AM, Questionable Specimen said:

I'll save you the trouble. Volt White 2 100%

I wouldn't bother with Kaizo White 2 for now because it is such an unbalanced mess. Starters evolve at level 24 and 40 for no reason, Pseudo Legends evolve at level 85, NPCs have pokemon with buffed abilities and moves that you don't have access to, and the Elite 4 is literally impossible without a specific team (especially since Iris's team consist of pokemon that came out of an action replay like sturdy shedinja and wonder guard spiritomb). Currently, the page for the game on this website has been deleted by the user most likely to fix the game to actually be beatable. Also this isn't made by SHF and it's the creator's first ROM hack.

Volt White 2 is a classic that's hard but fair. I would go for that ROM hack. You can't go wrong with a ROM hack made by someone as experienced in ROM hacking as Drayano.

From beating the elite four and the rematches in KW2 the game is extremely unfair, everything outspeeds you in endgame due to boss fights having 252 in all stats and perfect IVs. Basically the only way to beat Iris is to set up trick room. Moves like dark void have been buffed to supreme so you get swept, (100% acc 70 base power always sends to sleep). In team up battles your rivals will give your enemy the ability huge power/pure power; purposely made to screw you over. You have to grind just to beat the first trainer, all starters are basically useless after 2nd gym its so insane. Boss fights have illegal mons such as perma rain swift swim kyogre. 

If you are new I'd play Volt White 2, although hard its fair.