A Better Understanding of Batch Editor

グリーン

I've been trying to use certain commands to edit certain info of my Pokémon but can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. now, before anyone askes, yes I have looked through this post and I'm still unable to do what I want. what I'm trying to do is change the Pokémon's OT name, the SID and the origin game, could someone help me by showing me the correct commands to use please?

EDIT: a bit more context, the game I'm editing is Pokémon Pearl. I've transferred my Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond via PKHeX

Edited by グリーン
lack of information provided.

Hint: You didn't read it properly.

Spoiler

image.png
image.png

image.png'

image.png

Before

image.pngimage.png

After
image.pngimage.png

code I used:

.OT_Name=PKHeX
.Version=3
.SID=12345

Next time, please read the page fully, and practice a few times. I understand that the whole batch editor thing can be confusing if you're not familiar with it, but I literally just wrote the code as presented by that guide..

Still, feel free to ask questions whenever you encounter issues.
However, keep in mind people may not be inclined to answer when there's a noticeable pattern the questioner "not reading the answers/documents that exists".

12 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Hint: You didn't read it properly.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png
image.png

image.png'

image.png

Before

image.pngimage.png

After
image.pngimage.png

code I used:

Please read the page next time, and practice a few times. I understand that the whole batch editor thing can be confusing if you're not familiar with it, but I literally just wrote the code as presented by that guide..

image.png

you're right, I'm sorry. I should have read the post thoroughly and properly. as well as playing around with batch editor to get a better understanding. regardless though, thank you for the quick response and providing the commands I asked for :) 

1 minute ago, グリーン said:

you're right, I'm sorry. I should have read the post thoroughly and properly. as well as playing around with batch editor to get a better understanding. regardless though, thank you for the quick response and providing the commands I asked for :) 

no worries, I remember how daunting it was for the first time I used it.

also, check the just in case portion at the end of the post!