Cannot extract Pokemon Y ROM (PK3DS)

I've been using PK3DS to work on my romhack of Pokemon Y for several months now. My hard drive recently corrupted and I lost everything apart from a previously built version of the rom hack as a .3ds file. PK3DS gives me the error listed below when I attempt to extract it and i've search and tried every extraction method I could find and nothing has worked! Is there any way to extract it and continue or is this the grim end of my romhack!? 

Exception Details:
System.OverflowException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.
   at pk3DS.Core.CTR.RomFS..ctor(String fn)
   at pk3DS.Core.CTR.NCCH.ExtractRomFS(String NCCH_PATH, String outputDirectory, RichTextBox TB_Progress, ProgressBar PB_Show)
   at pk3DS.Core.CTR.NCSD.ExtractFilesFromNCSD(String NCSD_PATH, String outputDirectory, RichTextBox TB_Progress, ProgressBar PB_Show)
   at pk3DS.Main.<>c__DisplayClass23_0.<ExtractNCSD>b__0() in D:\a\1\s\pk3DS\Main.cs:line 326
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

pk3DS, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
E:\Pokemon Y Resurrection\PackEnglishV12\PackHack\pk3DS.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

pk3DS.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
E:\Pokemon Y Resurrection\PackEnglishV12\PackHack\pk3DS.Core.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
The program must now close.

• 2 years later...

I had a similar issue with a Pokemon X rom I actually just tried to start editing. I know this post is what, closer to 3 years old now, and I'm using a different version of PK3DS, but I'm just trying to use a different file. Considering though that you have a rom with changes on it already, I have no clue. I'm just a user, and considering how long it's been since you've posted this, you've probably troubleshooted it further than I have in the past hour. But, nonetheless, I hope your file finally got extracted eventually. I'm just glad knowing that at least someone out there got a similar issue and it wasn't just me. Was this comment useless? Yeah. But, if you're slowly going insane about this problem that no one else has said they've had (which I doubt) but just in case, know that you're not alone. Even with different versions of PK3DS. Then again, I've had similar issues with other editing tools on my computer (Specifically looking at you, gen 5 and 3) so maybe it's just a me problem, I don't know. You probably wanted a response from somebody who knows what they're doing. Main problem that I can see is that the data that's supposed to be of the same memory size (the array) isn't. Which I'm pretty sure just comes back to the problem being the actual rom itself (as this would mean that something in the rom is too big) at least I think. You would really need knowledge from someone who knows more than the most basic of basics about computer stuff.

Yeah, no. I think it's a problem with either my computer, or the file I downloaded again (somehow). Because trying it with a different rom got the same result. I'm just gonna have to give up on gen 6 hacking. Making this the third generation so far that I've had to give up on because the rom hacking tools I used were either tool outdated for Windows 10 (even with compatibility mode on) or the program just doesn't like my computer. So this is definitely a problem with my computer at least for me. I still have basically no clue for you. I'll assume you tried a different rom and hopefully got a different result.