PKHeX 21.01.30

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 21.01.30 of PKHeX has been released, bringing legality updates, new features for mainly for past generations, and various fixes.

Change log:

21/01/30 - New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Updated Mystery Gift & GO Legality encounter data.
 - - Fixed: Matching encounters where a PKM can be one of many types of encounters (based on its current values) has been improved.
 - - Fixed: Gen4 HM move recognition has been fixed. Oops!
 - - Added: Gen8 Weather Permissions for Wild Area Static Encounters is now present in metadata (Mark values permitted). Thanks @Lusamine!
 - - Added: Gen1 Verbose legality outputs now include the met location (even though it is never stored) based off the matched encounter.
 - - Changed: Gen2 Headbutt data is now initialized & stored more efficiently.
 - Added: More Event Flag descriptions for past generation games. Thanks @CanoeHope!
 - Added: Gen4 Battle Revolution saves can now specify the TID/SID of the currently loaded save entry to unlock Box data access in-game.
 - Added: Move.cs enumeration has been added to the PKHeX.Core API.
 - Added: Save File detection can now be extended by adding recognizers to SaveUtil.Handlers (via plugins or code).
 - Changed: IV/EV/AV shortcuts have been adjusted slightly to add more functionality. Refer to shortcuts (IVs unchanged).
 - Changed: Some internals have been refactored for better performance / clarity (string conversion, encounter matching, loading).
 - Fixed: Gen8 Templating fields with a blank PKM on a not-latest DLC SW/SH will load the correct maximum species and proper PP count.
 - Fixed: Gen8 Battle Ready (Battle Version) marking now updates its opacity when the battle version is changed.
 - Fixed: Gen7 GameSync ID now shows up in the SAV tab, as intended.
 - Fixed: Gen4 Battle Revolution saves with a deleted first slot save entry now loads correctly.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

“HEEELPPP”

thanks! theSlayer is the man!

Greetings long time haven’t gotten back here, just started playing pokemon again finally manage to get a nintendo switch light with sword. But now after almost two years out. I can’t figure out how to use pkhex on this new generation and console because switch can’t be hacked like my 3ds was. 

What are you guys using now to generate and get events?

Action Replays don’t work neither, im going crazy.

thanks love you guys! 🙏🏼

6 minutes ago, Champion Tobias said:

I can’t figure out how to use pkhex on this new generation and console because switch can’t be hacked like my 3ds was. 

What are you guys using now to generate and get events?

Action Replays don’t work neither, im going crazy.

Sup. If one owns a Switch (non-lite), they can extract their save to use with PKHeX, then inject the modified save back into the game.

Otherwise, regardless of what Switch you own, if you have Nintendo Subscription Online, could just trade with a sysbot via Discord.

Think of sysbots as "using someone else's hacked Switch". When you inject the mon via Discord, it gets sent to their save via live RAM editing, and the bot can then trade you the mon via linked trade. So basically all you gotta do is get the bot to trade you various pk8 files you've made.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Winkado said:

801 - Magearna - 49F4E4C34323.pk7Can someone explain what is wrong with my Magearna? It's illegal apparently.

Start your own thread in Pokemon Legality Subforum. This isn't the place for that.
(additionally, it appears the file wasn't uploaded properly. Clicking on it results in effectively an error 404. Upload it properly when you start your own thread :3 )

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, simplementejoel said:

I was finally able to access this site after several days, the website was down or something? 

No; it's been up this entire time. Look at all the dates of all recent activity.
I surmise there's probably something wrong with your ISP or DNS.