pkhex save file

Smerfed

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Did you save in-game?

(read the note near the end)

heres my problem with trying to save in game is that i cant do that right now since the place where i am stuck is in the middle of a battle, it is in the middle of the water trial battle against the wishiwashis in the water. the problem for why i am stuck is that whenever one of them uses the move aqua ring it crashes my game

54 minutes ago, Smerfed said:

heres my problem with trying to save in game is that i cant do that right now since the place where i am stuck is in the middle of a battle, it is in the middle of the water trial battle against the wishiwashis in the water. the problem for why i am stuck is that whenever one of them uses the move aqua ring it crashes my game

I'm guessing you never saved in-game before this, hence why PKHeX won't load the save.

11 hours ago, Smerfed said:

correct

Hence why the save is not usable with PKHeX. 

You could try losing the battle, and pray that the whole time you try to KO yourself, it doesn't use Aqua Ring.
Maybe constantly make state saves at every turn of the battle (at your own risk, keep a backup of your existing state saves).

I don't think Citra can make RAM dumps right? In any case, nothing more we can do, if you didn't save your game in-game.