hack Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Alpha (2.0 Patch Notes, still under heavy development)

Alphadaemon

I'm experiencing a bit of an AI issue where bulletin board quest 'mons will wander around, typically fine unless it's something that can traverse terrains that I can't, like a water, flying, ghost or fire type and they can end up making me completely unable to finish the quests. A bit of a bummer ^^'

On 8/17/2022 at 9:41 PM, RainbowSyrup said:

I'm experiencing a bit of an AI issue where bulletin board quest 'mons will wander around, typically fine unless it's something that can traverse terrains that I can't, like a water, flying, ghost or fire type and they can end up making me completely unable to finish the quests. A bit of a bummer ^^'

It's not an AI issue, it's something I cannot control at all. The AI isn't here to move linearily and can move all over the place, there's no easy fix to that.

• 4 weeks later...

this game is good, with shinies, some of the latest generations of pkms and more difficult level, but Why not make one version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon -Explorers of Alpha a randomizer?

Developers here could follow their great work making the version we are following, but Why not add a randomizer version for pkms on every dungeon?

to explain me well..

One user on Project Pokemon could get it ,and this is his link: