White 2 Challenge mode?

w00ms

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this as I'm very new to this site, but I was wondering how to unlock challenge mode on white 2 using an emulator? I use desmume if that helps. Thanks for any info anyone can offer!

So I got an AR code and it worked until I activated the code and upon exiting from the menu after activating challenge mode it bricked the game rom and the only way to play it again is to reinstall the game entirely. Does anyone know why this happened or if there's a fix to it?

15 hours ago, w00ms said:

So I got an AR code and it worked until I activated the code and upon exiting from the menu after activating challenge mode it bricked the game rom and the only way to play it again is to reinstall the game entirely. Does anyone know why this happened or if there's a fix to it?

You shouldn't have to reinstall if you're on desmume. AR codes modify RAM so, you should be able to just restart the emulator. You do need a save already to use the mentioned code. You can however use the code as soon as you can save ingame.

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
Forgot op is on desmume