Save File Too Large - Let's Go Eevee (Switch Lite)

kuroihashi

As the title states, I am having an issue even just loading the file in the first place. I've never edited this file, I was going to do so for the first time for my daughter but was blocked. I searched another topic regarding this issue but it was someone whom previously edited their file so not sure if this is the same issue. The save file is attached, it is for a switch (lite if that makes a difference) Let's Go Eevee! Any assistance into this matter would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to get her some pokemon to fill her pokedex. And otherwise just mess around and have fun. I did not edit the names of the original save file. I did duplicate the save and tried naming it "Main" and still got same issue.

image.png.61327bdf0080f01e6b45e51c45464b86.png

Edited by kuroihashi

4 minutes ago, kuroihashi said:

As the title states, I am having an issue even just loading the file in the first place. I've never edited this file, I was going to do so for the first time for my daughter but was blocked. I searched another topic regarding this issue but it was someone whom previously edited their file so not sure if this is the same issue. The save file is attached, it is for a switch (lite if that makes a difference) Let's Go Eevee! Any assistance into this matter would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to get her some pokemon to fill her pokedex. And otherwise just mess around and have fun. I did not edit the names of the original save file. I did duplicate the save and tried naming it "Main" and still got same issue.

From what you described you're not extracting the save correctly. You'll need to install custom firmware (CFW) onto the Switch and install a save manager application. But, as you have stated you're using a Switch Lite which can not be hacked at the moment so it'll be impossible to install CFW in the first place. You'll have to wait for someone to discover a method to add that kind of software for the Switch Lite.

• Like 2