Please help meeeee!

MikePOP

Hey, guys!

I'm looking for PKM files in the JPN region (ALL PKM from Gen1 to Gen8)!

There are only ENG regions here, but I want PKM files from other regions (JPN, EUR, CHS, etc. ,,,). Or, I want a PKHeX plugin that changes the information of PKM files at once! I want to use it to change info such as nationality and TID all at once!

I changed it little by little every day, but I'm sick of it! I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you for your answer!

I searched for a batch file, but I'm so exhausted that I can't keep up with my understanding ... I want to make sure my understanding is correct!

For example, if you want the nationality of all PKM files in a folder to be France (num: 77), can you change them all at once by executing as shown in the image?

I don't want to destroy the files, so let me check first!

qPKHeX .png

I want to change the language and 3DS region at once, is it possible? Can I change it by adding ".Language = 3" on the spot?

"Also, you can't" destroy the file "if you keep a backup from before you made the edits" Does that mean I can only overwrite?

22 minutes ago, MikePOP said:

I want to change the language and 3DS region at once, is it possible? Can I change it by adding ".Language = 3" on the spot?

Note that 3DS region only applies to 3DS games, and it won't matter if the mon is being shifted into Switch games.

For Gen 3 files and up

.IsNicknamed=True
.Language=1
.IsNicknamed=False

Changes Language to Japanese.
Having the IsNicknamed like that is just to make sure the Pokemon have their names updated accordingly.

As for 3DS region, I recommend this:

.Region=2
.Country=1
.ConsoleRegion=0

Note: Do be aware that some event Pokemon have specific region locking status. You should remove all event Pokemon before batch editing.

27 minutes ago, MikePOP said:

"Also, you can't" destroy the file "if you keep a backup from before you made the edits" Does that mean I can only overwrite?

If means make a copy and keep them somewhere safe, before you edit them.

Thanks to you, we succeeded in batch change of information!
But I'm getting some new errors
1. I get some errors about MOVE.
2. The shiny mark has disappeared ..
3. The number of MOVEs is increasing even though I am not using PPups

These issues didn't occur before ... Is there a working method or plugin to fix them all at once?

q2PKHeX .png

2 minutes ago, MikePOP said:

Thanks to you, we succeeded in batch change of information!
But I'm getting some new errors
1. I get some errors about MOVE.
2. The shiny mark has disappeared ..
3. The number of MOVEs is increasing even though I am not using PPups

These issues didn't occur before ... Is there a working method or plugin to fix them all at once?

q2PKHeX .png

If all you changed is language and region info, these errors shouldn't exist.

No matter, these are things you can fix with the batch editor.

Just properly figure out what error you're really having, then mass fix it.

Actually, referring to that page, I tried to make a batch change including other information. As a result, the previous error occurred. The changes are as follows.

.IsNickname
.Language
.IsNicknamed
.Region
.Country
.ConsoleRegion
.Egg_Location
.EggMetDate
.MetDate
.Move1_PPUps
.Move2_PPUps
.Move3_PPUps
.Move4_PPUps
.OT_Name
.SID
.TID
.Version

31 minutes ago, MikePOP said:

Actually, referring to that page, I tried to make a batch change including other information. As a result, the previous error occurred. The changes are as follows.

.IsNickname
.Language
.IsNicknamed
.Region
.Country
.ConsoleRegion
.Egg_Location
.EggMetDate
.MetDate
.Move1_PPUps
.Move2_PPUps
.Move3_PPUps
.Move4_PPUps
.OT_Name
.SID
.TID
.Version

- Shininess is tied to TID and SID, so of course changing that will cause something to unshinify.

- Some moves depend on version, and egg moves depends on whether it was an egg to begin with.
Of course messing with that messed with the moves.

TID and SID integrity has been proven. Previously, the PID was adjusted automatically, but this time it wasn't. The same applies to MOVE.

Are these problems with the version of the tool? Or is it due to my typo? What are the possible causes?

1 minute ago, MikePOP said:

TID and SID integrity has been proven. Previously, the PID was adjusted automatically, but this time it wasn't. The same applies to MOVE.

No idea what you're saying. Also, you could simply do .PID=$shiny if you want the mon to be shiny (only do that after TID and SID is changed)

2 minutes ago, MikePOP said:

Are these problems with the version of the tool? Or is it due to my typo? What are the possible causes?

Unless it is something not implemented by PKHeX, the problem is 99% the time the user.

Either the user wants something not implemented, misunderstands how it works, or typed the wrong thing.

Hi! Thank you for yesterday! I have a question again.

When running BatchEditor, the error shown in the image occurs. Analyzing the problem, it seems that the "MOVE" variable is causing the error.

The "MOVE" variable is taken from the discussion page and used in the following format.

.Move1=$suggest
.Move2=$suggest
.Move3=$suggest
.Move4=$suggest
.Move1_PP=$suggest
.Move2_PP=$suggest
.Move3_PP=$suggest
.Move4_PP=$suggest
.Move1_PPUps=0
.Move2_PPUps=0
.Move3_PPUps=0
.Move4_PPUps=0

If you remove these, Batch Editor will work fine.

q3PKHeX .png

Solved in the following topics! It seems that the backspace was the cause.

However, it still does not solve MOVE. Do you know the cause?

2 hours ago, MikePOP said:

I ran ".HT_Name =" to change the Latest Handler, but it doesn't change. Is this an invalid command?

No error is displayed, but it is not updated.

Hey, guys!

Thanks to everyone's commentary, my work is almost complete. But again, I'm having some problems.

There was a problem that made it impossible to start the game!

I'm working on Gen7. I just edited all the Pokemon information and imported it into the 3DS, which was perfectly fine.

Next, I added wonder cards referring to the topic and imported them into 3DS again. Then, at startup, the message "Your save data is corrupted. Please contact our support center for details" is displayed! Even if I remove the added wonder cards, the same problem continues to occur.

Do other people have similar problems with the introduction of Wonder Cards in Gen7?

5 hours ago, MikePOP said:

Hey, guys!

Thanks to everyone's commentary, my work is almost complete. But again, I'm having some problems.

There was a problem that made it impossible to start the game!

I'm working on Gen7. I just edited all the Pokemon information and imported it into the 3DS, which was perfectly fine.

Next, I added wonder cards referring to the topic and imported them into 3DS again. Then, at startup, the message "Your save data is corrupted. Please contact our support center for details" is displayed! Even if I remove the added wonder cards, the same problem continues to occur.

Do other people have similar problems with the introduction of Wonder Cards in Gen7?

I'm assuming you didn't name your save right when you tried to restore the file, or had other files in the folder, when you tried to restore the file.

Wonder cards do not cause such errors. User error does.

Thanks to you, the problems of Wonder Cards have been solved! But a new problem arose...

I used a variable like this to change the TID and SID of the Pokemon in the boxes at once (Gen7)

.SID = XXXX (4 digits)

.TID = XXXXXX (6 digits)

However, in reality, a completely different number is displayed. Why is this happening?

By the way, I changed the "XXXX" part to another number and tried to execute it, but there was no change in the SID and TID of Pokemon and others as well.

Is the variable I used wrong?

19 minutes ago, MikePOP said:

the problems of Wonder Cards have been solved!

That way of describing it may be misleading to those that didn't read everything up until now.

To clarify to others, there's nothing wrong with the wonder cards. It appears to have been simple user error.

21 minutes ago, MikePOP said:

.SID = XXXX (4 digits)

.TID = XXXXXX (6 digits)

Use TrainerID7 and TrainerSID7 instead, if you're trying to use that format.