Question abt base stats

SimplyDex

Hi, I am currently playing Soulsilver Moemon edition and have used a randomizer and was wondering if its possible to keep the randomized base stats from the randomizer? When I use PkHax, the base stats is listed as 0, so I dont know if its using the base stats of the randomized game, original game, or if its actually 0. I am just trying to make my pokemon have perfect ev/ivs, while trying to keep everything else in tact.

11 hours ago, Delta Blast Burn said:

Pkhax has no way to differentiate between a normal and modified rom so you don't need to worry.  Just generate mons in the pc and the game will fix the stats upon withdrawal.

So, if I make a copy of my pokemon and put in the pc storage and withdraw it, it will retain the base stats from the randomizers? Replacing the pokemon in my party does not work?

Edited by SimplyDex

1 hour ago, SimplyDex said:

So, if I make a copy of my pokemon and put in the pc storage and withdraw it, it will retain the base stats from the randomizers? Replacing the pokemon in my party does not work?

You can make the Pokémon and add it to your party, but it will retain the stats calculated by PKHeX so at some point you'll need to deposit it into the PC since when the Pokémon is in the PC the game does not store its stats and will calculate the stats when viewed or withdrawn. This is different when the Pokémon is in your party since then the game will keep the calculated stats in memory. So ultimately you just need the game to recalculate the stats of the Pokémon and the easiest way is to put them into the PC.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Poke J said:

You can make the Pokémon and add it to your party, but it will retain the stats calculated by PKHeX so at some point you'll need to deposit it into the PC since when the Pokémon is in the PC the game does not store its stats and will calculate the stats when viewed or withdrawn. This is different when the Pokémon is in your party since then the game will keep the calculated stats in memory. So ultimately you just need the game to recalculate the stats of the Pokémon and the easiest way is to put them into the PC.

Thanks for the heads up!