Gen 6 Vs Recorder Pokemon Extracting?

LeeBa

This is a weird question I cant seem to find asked and also not really sure what tag this would even go under. But I was wondering if getting pokemon from replays into your pc box or getting their data in general was a thing? Long story short some pokemon I had got stolen back in 2014/2015 and I've only just realised I actually have some of them used in battles in the vs recorder from my old ds that I'd love to get back but dont know if that's possible? I'd assume somehow it would with all the same moves, evs IVs ect minus the levels but at the same time the way the files get saved onto the SD card say otherwise.

If anybody knows anything about this the help is appreciated!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Kaphotics said:

Have you tried to dump the battle videos that are saved on the console, and drop them into PKHeX to see if it opens?

I've copied the folder they where in incase anything goes wrong onto my laptop to see if I can do anything with them the issue is the file type in general isnt supported. I I'll send a random one over if you like to see what I mean. The way battle videos are saved to the SD card is just extremely weird vs anything else I've done before.

Damn that's a problem. The 3ds actually ended up becoming unusable hack wise years back so I  dont have access to check checkpoint or any homebrew app anymore. If I was able yo get the data to one of my other 3ds consoles it would be easier but I dont think that's possible because they are encrypted. Thanks for the help I'll need to look more into it

3 hours ago, LeeBa said:

Damn that's a problem. The 3ds actually ended up becoming unusable hack wise years back so I  dont have access to check checkpoint or any homebrew app anymore. If I was able yo get the data to one of my other 3ds consoles it would be easier but I dont think that's possible because they are encrypted. Thanks for the help I'll need to look more into it

System transferring to another 3DS that's still hackable would technically work

43 minutes ago, Shady Guy Jose said:

System transferring to another 3DS that's still hackable would technically work

That's true the issue is I'm not the best when it comes to hacking things. A friend did all of mine it just happens that the main one was a lil on the buggy side being the first one. I dont wanna end up screwing it up even more if you know what I mean! I am currently trying to download all the data from the hacked SD card to see if I  can potentially move it all to a new sd as it may just be the card but if that doesn't work I'll likey risk it!

6 hours ago, LeeBa said:

That's true the issue is I'm not the best when it comes to hacking things. A friend did all of mine it just happens that the main one was a lil on the buggy side being the first one. I dont wanna end up screwing it up even more if you know what I mean! I am currently trying to download all the data from the hacked SD card to see if I  can potentially move it all to a new sd as it may just be the card but if that doesn't work I'll likey risk it!

The data is locked to the system it was created on excluding sys transfer like jose said. check 3ds.hacks.guide for an easy to follow guide for cfw

• Hahaha 1

7 hours ago, Delta Blast Burn said:

The data is locked to the system it was created on excluding sys transfer like jose said. check 3ds.hacks.guide for an easy to follow guide for cfw

I'll give it a try thank you! If anything come of it I'll send an update!

• Like 1