Burn/Lost Gen 4&5 ARC/Lost Events.

Hello to whom ever is reading this.

My Name is P0k3m0nL0v3r.

At the time i was making this, i had just created this account.

I am looking for help securing a Copy of Pokemon Black or White, and a Action Replay Card.

I have already acquired 1 of 3 requirements to activate a lost event that i plan to make possible, and become another person who has done the event.

the requirements are a copy of either Pokemon Soulsilver or Heartgold, a copy of Pokemon Black or White, and an Action Replay Card.

I already have SoulSilver, and i have a Super Mario White 3DS XL Edition, and i have a family relative that owns another 3DS.

If anyone has a Copy of Black or White, or a Action Replay Card, and is willingly going to give or sell for a reasonable price, i am willing to negotiate an offer.

i will leave a few ways to reach out to me with an offer of some sort.

-Sign P0k3m0nL0v3r

Those are literally my last places i would dare go

EBay is the worst place to go in my opinion,because i would most likely get sniped

Craigslist is not the best place, especially since i would be charging $100 for a game in terrible condition

I cant access facebook at the age i am rn, i also do not own a phone

Action Replay cards are way too expensive, like, $90 to $110 expensive

id rather buy one not from online sellers like Amazon or Auction Houses, but rather get one from a blog or forum at the moment.

Btw, my friend code is 3DS 1607-7089-4997

i will edit this comment when i get my Switch Lite to add that code

12 hours ago, P0k3m0nL0v3r said:

Btw, my friend code is 3DS 1607-7089-4997

i will edit this comment when i get my Switch Lite to add that code

This is a bit off topic, but if you go to your profile there is a section for all of your friendcodes/gamertags.

On another note, it's not a good idea to post your email on forums. There are bots that scan for emails to send spam to

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
more info
  • Like 1