Need information for tools on pkhex in 8 gen.

Atmosphaera

Hi all guys, i need some information about some things in pkhex 8 gen files.

1 - Well first what mean the little square near the pokemon? (1st pic) if it is the mark for ultrashiny can you explain me how to make it normal shiny/ultrashiny? (maybe there is a command but idk)

2 - in the 2nd pic there are 2 marks, can you please say me what they are? the 2nd mark refer to "battle version" but idk what is. Can u explain it too please?

3 - About HEIGHT and WHEIGHT in game i don t see the difference and i don t see  where i can see height or wheight. So all pokemon can have different height and wheight or all have the same? About pokemon from last gen (7-6 and more) will they have it random? or set?

4 - what home tracker mean? (3rd pic)

5 - the gigantamax flag is only for the pokemon that have a form in gigamax right? (like snorlax) but the lv of gigamax is for all, correct?

6 - this tools there was not in past generation. What now i can do with it?

THANKS ALL FOR THE ANSWER

Immagine.png

Immagine.png

Immagine.png

Immagine.png

1. Square vs Star shiny. Read the shortcuts list.

2. Green-Purple hexagon is "Favorite" mark from LGPE, unused in SWSH but still present in the data. Spiky black-white is "Battle Ready" mark. Click on it to see what it does.

3. Check random pokemon you've caught. It's stored in the data, but not visible.

4. Google search.

image.png

5. Try setting it and checking if it's legal.

6. Technical Record flags tracking what TRs a PKM has learned (for relearn/legality purposes).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

1. Square vs Star shiny. Read the shortcuts list.

2. Green-Purple hexagon is "Favorite" mark from LGPE, unused in SWSH but still present in the data. Spiky black-white is "Battle Ready" mark. Click on it to see what it does.

3. Check random pokemon you've caught. It's stored in the data, but not visible.

4. Google search.

image.png

5. Try setting it and checking if it's legal.

6. Technical Record flags tracking what TRs a PKM has learned (for relearn/legality purposes).

where i read shortcuts list for shiny?