Why isn't Pkhex loading my shiny Charizard when the RNG report is telling me it's shiny?

Peps95

Be patient, I am super green at this. Anyway, I got this shiny Charizard I looked on RNG to generate via Pkhex on my FireRed Rom. Specs: Timid, Shiny--IVs: 31//31/26/31/30/31 (I want this to be my starter not an egg)

Whenever I put the data on Pkhex, it looks like the Pokemon is legal. However, when I try to set it on my party box, it's like the program uncheckes the shiny characteristic. RNG tells me it's a shiny Pokemon with literally the exact same specs. What do I do?

Here is the screenshot from RNG with the data and the shiny mark (!!!)

IMG_3271.HEIC

Here is when I check for legality after putting all the specs in order and marking the shiny characteristic. 

IMG_3272.HEIC

However, when I set up the Pokemon in my party box, Pkhex uncheckes the shiny characteristic.

IMG_3273.HEIC

You can see here all the stats are the same as the RNG report. HELP PLEASE!!!

IMG_3274.HEIC

Edited by Peps95
Typo

1. Figure out how to take screenshots on your computer without needing to photograph your monitor.

2. Pictures suck for helping others troubleshoot.

You're likely changing the TID/SID afterwards which breaks the shiny correlation. Ensure that the values that are saved in the PKM data are the values you've entered.

2 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

1. Figure out how to take screenshots on your computer without needing to photograph your monitor.

2. Pictures suck for helping others troubleshoot.

You're likely changing the TID/SID afterwards which breaks the shiny correlation. Ensure that the values that are saved in the PKM data are the values you've entered.

Thank you for your response. So, I only messed with the PID, the stats, and the shiny button. Here is the Pokémon file if that's better.  Sorry about the pictures. I am still working my way through how the forum works. But thanks for making me aware of my mistakes. I honestly appreciate it! 

006 - CHARIZARD - D1208537E648.pk3

1 minute ago, Peps95 said:

Thank you for your response. So, I only messed with the PID, the stats, and the shiny button. Here is the Pokémon file if that's better.  Sorry about the pictures. I am still working my way through how the forum works. But thanks for making me aware of my mistakes. I honestly appreciate it! 

006 - CHARIZARD - D1208537E648.pk3 100 B · 0 downloads

Consider reading this: