Why isn't Pkhex loading my shiny Charizard when the RNG report is telling me it's shiny?

Peps95

Be patient, I am super green at this. Anyway, I got this shiny Charizard I looked on RNG to generate via Pkhex on my FireRed Rom. Specs: Timid, Shiny--IVs: 31//31/26/31/30/31 (I want this to be my starter not an egg)

Whenever I put the data on Pkhex, it looks like the Pokemon is legal. However, when I try to set it on my party box, it's like the program uncheckes the shiny characteristic. RNG tells me it's a shiny Pokemon with literally the exact same specs. What do I do?

Here is the screenshot from RNG with the data and the shiny mark (!!!)

IMG_3271.HEIC

Here is when I check for legality after putting all the specs in order and marking the shiny characteristic. 

IMG_3272.HEIC

However, when I set up the Pokemon in my party box, Pkhex uncheckes the shiny characteristic.

IMG_3273.HEIC

You can see here all the stats are the same as the RNG report. HELP PLEASE!!!

IMG_3274.HEIC

Edited by Peps95
Typo

2 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

1. Figure out how to take screenshots on your computer without needing to photograph your monitor.

2. Pictures suck for helping others troubleshoot.

You're likely changing the TID/SID afterwards which breaks the shiny correlation. Ensure that the values that are saved in the PKM data are the values you've entered.

Thank you for your response. So, I only messed with the PID, the stats, and the shiny button. Here is the Pokémon file if that's better.  Sorry about the pictures. I am still working my way through how the forum works. But thanks for making me aware of my mistakes. I honestly appreciate it! 

006 - CHARIZARD - D1208537E648.pk3

1 minute ago, Peps95 said:

Thank you for your response. So, I only messed with the PID, the stats, and the shiny button. Here is the Pokémon file if that's better.  Sorry about the pictures. I am still working my way through how the forum works. But thanks for making me aware of my mistakes. I honestly appreciate it! 

006 - CHARIZARD - D1208537E648.pk3 100 B · 0 downloads

Consider reading this: