I need help with a save pokemon shield/ sword (preferably shield)

M3nsa

I need a bit of help. I emulated pokemon shield from my switch bc I like playing on the computer more, and it all went well untill i got to the 7th gym, the ice one. Wen I enter the gym my game crashes and I found no way to fix it. So im asking somebody if you have a pokemon shield (or sword) save that has 5 - 7 gym badges (preferably 7) to send it, the character and the pokemon do not matter. So please if you have one please send it to me. 

12 minutes ago, M3nsa said:

I need a bit of help. I emulated pokemon shield from my switch bc I like playing on the computer more, and it all went well untill i got to the 7th gym, the ice one. Wen I enter the gym my game crashes and I found no way to fix it. So im asking somebody if you have a pokemon shield (or sword) save that has 5 - 7 gym badges (preferably 7) to send it, the character and the pokemon do not matter. So please if you have one please send it to me. 

Use your Switch to obtain a ROM dump.

I'm under the impression that the save is the one obtained from your Switch, which would mean you have CFW.
So simply dump your own Pokémon Shield.

26 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Use your Switch to obtain a ROM dump.

I'm under the impression that the save is the one obtained from your Switch, which would mean you have CFW.
So simply dump your own Pokémon Shield.

I know, but I dont have access to my switch, I have borrowed it to my friend, and than I got Covid delaying me taking back the switch, and plus he lives quite a bit away. 

22 minutes ago, M3nsa said:

I know, but I dont have access to my switch, I have borrowed it to my friend, and than I got Covid delaying me taking back the switch, and plus he lives quite a bit away. 

if someone can finish the 7th gym

• 1 year later...