SWSH - Zarude Dada (Japan)

theSLAYER

This gift will be given to players to commemorate the viewing of Pokémon M23: Coco. The serial code card will be given away to the moviegoers at various Japanese movie theaters. The movie starts airing in Japanese cinemas from December 25, 2020.

It is unknown if Zarude Dada will later be distributed for non-Japanese audiences. (In high likelihood it would be, but there is no official confirmation thus far).

Given the Switch is region free, this event will be redeemable across the world, if you manage to get a hold of the serial code.

[Yes, I know this is old news. I just wanted to document the URL]

Source: https://www.pokemon-movie.jp/present/index.php

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

45 minutes ago, Marks said:

Anyone has the pk8 file?

your welcome

if you need me to give a pk8 of the one i got from the code being used in the us i can provide it.
the one i posted is one from a trade 

3 minutes ago, SpringtraP-MasK said:

if you need me to give a pk8 of the one i got from the code being used in the us i can provide it

Could you possibly export your wonder card so we could add it to tradebots before PKHeX is updated to have it natively?

my switch isnt hacked so i cant realy do that, if i had a switch lite i could do so sents that one be my go to save extractor
all i can provide is copys of my pk8 files that ive managed to use a trade bot to clone them. its how i got the pk8 of the ones ive got ahold of

Edited by SpringtraP-MasK

19 minutes ago, SpringtraP-MasK said:

my switch isnt hacked so i cant realy do that, if i had a switch lite i could do so sents that one be my go to save extractor
all i can provide is copys of my pk8 files that ive managed to use a trade bot to clone them. its how i got the pk8 of the ones ive got ahold of

the pk8's are real, i just used the trade bot to get ahold of the legal pk8 files

14 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I got the wonder card, but no point having the Zarude before people can officially redeem it

i just traded for the japan one to compleat my 6+ year legendary pokemon collection, and it is done. untill the shinys come out tho, but that wont happen

@SpringtraP-MasK please don't multipost anymore. I've merged your posts the last few times. You could always do multiquotes in the same post.

In the meantime, I've removed the pk8 file, as people only get the codes in the movie theater. As it's only 3.57am in Japan, I doubt anyone has watched the movie. (unless they previewed it or something)

I'll probably post it when I see a large amount of people redeeming it, or 10am JST, whichever is earlier. :3

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In the meantime, I've removed the pk8 file, as people only get the codes in the movie theater. As it's only 3.57am in Japan, I doubt anyone has watched the movie. (unless they previewed it or something)

I'll probably post it when I see a large amount of people redeeming it, or 10am JST, whichever is earlier.

I already managed to grab that file from you and its tradable.. but yours had an ENG OT, while the post on Serebii doesnt have multi-language OT listed. will yours be considered legal?

3 minutes ago, honcoop91 said:

I already managed to grab that file from you and its tradable.. but yours had an ENG OT, while the post on Serebii doesnt have multi-language OT listed. will yours be considered legal?

Lol, you replied just as I was locking the thread. Zarude Dada was distributed with multiple OTs.

Don't know why you quoted me tho, cause that isn't my file.

Anyhow, news thread ain't help thread.
While discussions on a news thread is generally fine, this thread looks like it has devolved into a help thread.

I guess I shall brace myself for all the "Zarude Dada where, trade me etc" threads. Anyhow, this shall be locked.