remove a illegal trainer in Battle Tower received by mix records?

javisoto99

In my spanish emerald, Due to mix records, a trainer with illegal pokemon appears in the battle tower. Since you can appear as a possible opponent in individual mode... is it possible to eliminate the trainers received by mix records? I don't see that pkhex can edit mix records.

Example from illegal pokemon: Moltres with Sacred Fire (shiny and illegal EVs)

1324465218_POKEMONEMER.0-1.png.d57dba24a059884d522974b08df7ff49.png

41 minutes ago, javisoto99 said:

Example from illegal pokemon: Moltres with Sacred Fire (shiny and illegal EVs)

1324465218_POKEMONEMER.0-1.png.d57dba24a059884d522974b08df7ff49.png

not gonna lie, id love a pk3 file of that mon, but i think you can just mix records again to get rid of the trainer.

I have made mix records with another game. Result: The new trainer has been added to the battle tower, but the previous one is still there.

Maybe I should get a lot of new trainers for the old ones to disappear, but no idea, it's just a theory

Edited by javisoto99

14 hours ago, javisoto99 said:

I have made mix records with another game. Result: The new trainer has been added to the battle tower, but the previous one is still there.

Maybe I should get a lot of new trainers for the old ones to disappear, but no idea, it's just a theory

Yeah you'll probably need a lot of mixes, to purge the old one out of memory. After all, the save doesn't have infinite memory.

Alternatively, if you know which save blocks the data is imported into, you can just replace it with a save block that has yet to mix records.