I messed my Black 2 save and the game is acting like I beat the Champion (I'm 4 badges in).

I activated all Funfest missions without being aware that many of them are only unlocked after the Champion is beaten. Now the game is acting as if I had beaten the Champion (Super Singles Train is active, etc.).

I took a look the Event Flags and none seem to uncheck the championship. I have no backups prior to enabling all Funfest missions.

I can't figure out unchecking the championship or the missions so I guess I'm screwed. Any ideas to revert the change or is all lost?

Edited by GentleMorningStar

9 hours ago, Delta Blast Burn said:

you could try using the block editor to import the flags from a donor save. You could try to speed run to the point you were at on a new save and use the flags from that.

I sped through the early game with a hacked in Haxorus and then manually inserted all the bag items I had in the prior save. Took me about 2 hours.

Just out of curiosity, how do you do this? And wouldn't the flags that check the championship be imported, too, meaning I'd just end up in the same position?

1 hour ago, GentleMorningStar said:

I sped through the early game with a hacked in Haxorus and then manually inserted all the bag items I had in the prior save. Took me about 2 hours.

Just out of curiosity, how do you do this? And wouldn't the flags that check the championship be imported, too, meaning I'd just end up in the same position?

They meant the other way around: importing the flags from the new save into the old one