Help with Galarian ponyta needed

StrikerGeorge

12 minutes ago, StrikerGeorge said:

I’ve been playing Pokémon sword for a couple of weeks now, but I have an issue I got access to pkhex but i don’t anymore, can some help me changing my ponyta’s gender, i accidentally make it male but I would like it to be female, can some help me with that? Thanks in advance 

All you need to do is click on the gender symbol next to the PID to change the gender of the Pokémon.

1288110200_apic.png.a30902335ceedd1704333fdb76e00ac7.png

2 minutes ago, Poke J said:

All you need to do is click on the gender symbol next to the PID to change the gender of the Pokémon.

1288110200_apic.png.a30902335ceedd1704333fdb76e00ac7.png

I know that, the thing is that I don’t have access to that tool anymore, I want someone that can help me change it, I mean that I can send my Pokémon, then someone can chance it’s gender, and then trade it back to me 

5 minutes ago, StrikerGeorge said:

I know that, the thing is that I don’t have access to that tool anymore, I want someone that can help me change it, I mean that I can send my Pokémon, then someone can chance it’s gender, and then trade it back to me 

Sorry, I missed that point in the OP.

21 minutes ago, StrikerGeorge said:

Can you help me? 

Nope I'll be of no help here since my Switch isn't hacked. Have you tried looking for a Discord server that has a sysbot? If I remember correctly you can offer a Pokémon to the sysbot and it will give you the PK8 file and then you can edit the Pokémon. Afterwards you can get it to trade you the edited Pokémon back. But, from what I've been told there could be a queue that you'll have to wait in before the sysbot can serve you.