PKHeX 20.11.28

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 20.11.28 of PKHeX has been released, bringing Pokemon GO checks for Go->Home and various fixes.

Change log:

20/11/28 - New Update:
 - Legality:
 - - Added: Pokémon GO Legality checks, including date-range legality checks. Thanks @Lusamine & @sora10pls!
 - - Added: Nickname checks for Generation 1 in-game trades. Thanks @ShadowMario3!
 - - Added: RibbonMasterRank permissions now allow the updated species list. Thanks @Bappsack!
 - - Fixed: Ability Patch edge case for changing forms (ex. Landorus) where the current form does not have a Hidden Ability.
 - - Fixed: Gen8 Wild encounters with levels above 60 are now required to match the encounter's level.
 - - Fixed: Gen8 symbol encounters incorrect location ID hash fixed. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - - Fixed: Added Frostpoint Field for dens 175/176.
 - Added: Shiny Sprites for Crown Tundra. Thanks @msikma + github.com/msikma/pokesprite!
 - Added: Fused Calyrex slot viewing.
 - Added: More Gen4 Event Flags. Thanks @zzzzRuby & @ShadyRelapse-PP!
 - Changed: KChart now shows the "Native" state for all Armor/Crown natives in addition to the mainland natives.
 - Fixed: Clearing a box other than the first box on a blank save file now clears the box... as intended. Thanks @Lusamine!
 - Fixed: Gen8 Yamask-1 and Runerigus now show all possible FormArgument values. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - Fixed: Gen1 Daycare slot is no longer marked as active when exporting a save file with an flagged-empty daycare.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

View full article

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pocket Monsters said:

No. I received this Pikachu in own game even.

But doesn't it usually wear a costume? From what I can tell, it is no longer wearing a costume. Are you able to remove the costume in-game?

(also your description of female Pikachu issue is not accurate.)

34 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

But doesn't it usually wear a costume? From what I can tell, it is no longer wearing a costume. Are you able to remove the costume in-game?

(also your description of female Pikachu issue is not accurate.)

So the Cosplay Pikachu is work in in-game. I can wear and remove the costume normally.

The problem I quote here is the program PkHex itself.

I'm saying the program Pkhex in your recent version, it have a bug at the time that shows the Female Pikachu sprite, when I disable the option "Always Use Large Sprites (Past Games)" in Pkhex Settings.

Here other image with a Gen4 save.

Capturar.PNG

Edited by Pocket Monsters

8 hours ago, pokemon252 said:

guys after the most recent update i am not able to make the pokemon caught in max raid in sword/shield as shiny it says static encounter shiny mismatch but the thing is that those pokemons can be shiny but pkhex tells me the error so kindly help

Screenshot (545).png

The error exists cause you shinified it wrong.
Stuff from Max Lair needs their xor to = to 1.

Control+Click the shiny button to set valid PID.

6 hours ago, TiagoMLima203 said:

How can I transfer the data of a pokemon from one game to another using PKHeX?

Open two PKHex windows and load a save in each one. Then simply drag and drop the pokémon's icon from one window to another.

Beware that, if you put the pokémon in a square that is already occupied by another pokémon, the pokémon you are dragging will overwrite the old one: you will lose the pokémon that was originally there and you'll have to reload the save to recover it.

Another slower option is dumping or dragging Pokémon into a folder and then uploading them or dragging them to another save. 

Edited by GentleMorningStar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I downloaded PKHex and downloaded a .pk8 from Project Pokemon. When I inyect the save in Pokemon Sword, the Pokemon have incorrectly the stats. In PKHex are correctly.

Can I correct it of any form?

Thanks and sorry for my English >.< I am Spanish

I think there might be an issue with dynamax legendary pokemon(maybe just me). I was trying to turn it to a shiny and Xor=1 wasn't the problem but the locations and moves. It just keeps saying "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" and that was based on my suicune that I caught in a DA(I did not modify anything yet). The software also has trouble recognizing some moves like Liquidation and calls it an invalid but that's supposed to be the 1st move for every DA Suicunes which is also written in Bulbapedia meaning this is a legitimate move for Suicune. Hope someone can find the solution to fix it. Thanks.

suicune-error.PNG

2 hours ago, rng1031 said:

I think there might be an issue with dynamax legendary pokemon(maybe just me). I was trying to turn it to a shiny and Xor=1 wasn't the problem but the locations and moves. It just keeps saying "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" and that was based on my suicune that I caught in a DA(I did not modify anything yet). The software also has trouble recognizing some moves like Liquidation and calls it an invalid but that's supposed to be the 1st move for every DA Suicunes which is also written in Bulbapedia meaning this is a legitimate move for Suicune. Hope someone can find the solution to fix it. Thanks.

suicune-error.PNG

Remember to have Dynamax Level = 8 or higher, it's illegal if it's anything lower. I imagine that small detail would trip a lot of people up.

18 hours ago, ICanSnake said:

Remember to have Dynamax Level = 8 or higher, it's illegal if it's anything lower. I imagine that small detail would trip a lot of people up.

Mine's selected as max lair(I checked it) and the dynamax level is indeed 8(I did not change anything other than rerolling it to a Xor=1 shiny). I tried it with a Zygarde(a Xor=1 shiny) and it still shows this error and yes, this one is also dynamax level 8. I made sure it's selected as max lair(as seen in the photo) but this message keeps popping up even if I clicked on the green tick legal check button.zygarde-location-error.thumb.PNG.e10e11d5c3b6ddd2ff71b173b3bf8156.PNG

suicune-error.PNG

6 minutes ago, rng1031 said:

@theSLAYER For some reason, my suicune is now considered legal when I opened PKHex again but my zygarde is still illegal with same met location error. I've attached the 2 files below and thanks for the help :)

245 ★ - Suicune - D66230A9E43B.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads 718-03 ★ - Zygarde - 003600000000.pk8 344 B · 0 downloads

Your ability is wrong.
Your IVs is wrong.

PKHeX is working fine.