PKHeX 20.11.28

ReignOfComputer

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Your file has Power Construct (ability set as Hidden Ability), that's one problem.

Pretty sure you need 4 perfect IVs. That's the other problem.

I've changed Power Construct to ability 1 with 4 IVs and it's now marked as legal. Thank you for the help :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Just a question, what would cause pkhex to not load the right file. Such as when I'm on my 3ds after editing the file I come back and nothing changes then I save power off take out the sd card load up the main file on pkhex it still shows the one I edited. Any information on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. 

Just now, Ddevil918 said:

Just a question, what would cause pkhex to not load the right file. Such as when I'm on my 3ds after editing the file I come back and nothing changes then I save power off take out the sd card load up the main file on pkhex it still shows the one I edited. Any information on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. 

did you restore the edited save into your game? it doesn't sound like you did that.

Every time you edit a save file, you need to restore it back into the game.
Every time you make changes in-game, you need to back up the save file.

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

did you restore the edited save into your game? it doesn't sound like you did that.

Every time you edit a save file, you need to restore it back into the game.
Every time you make changes in-game, you need to back up the save file.

I believe I did that after editing the file I'd export the main save file from pkhex into the pokemon moon save folder on my sd card. 

3 minutes ago, Ddevil918 said:

I didn't know but thank you for the help.

Think of the save read by the game as something hidden in your 3DS system. You gotta back up and restore whenever there's updates on either end (edited save or in-game).

The save in the folder is merely "extracted from your system", for your convenience, presumably for save editing. When you're done editing, it won't magically go back into your system; you gotta restore it.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TheGamer_Master said:

Hello i found a bug in Pkhex the Yancy and Curtis traded pokemons in BW2 is treated illegal in pkhex

I can confirm this.

@Kaphotics Yancy and Curtis OTs should be swapped. The Pokemon for male players should get the female TradeOT while the ones for female players should get the male TradeOT.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlackShark said:

I can confirm this.

@Kaphotics Yancy and Curtis OTs should be swapped. The Pokemon for male players should get the female TradeOT while the ones for female players should get the male TradeOT.

The reported issue was already fixed, but the template's OT names were swapped. The static constructor runs afterwards, fixing it. I've un-swapped them and removed the static constructor logic since it's no longer needed.

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/9964c91dc66956c398e7fd5fe4633e4c7304a908

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

The reported issue was already fixed, but the template's OT names were swapped. The static constructor runs afterwards, fixing it. I've un-swapped them and removed the static constructor logic since it's no longer needed.

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/9964c91dc66956c398e7fd5fe4633e4c7304a908

Omg Sooo fast thank you