Removing shiny lock from umbreon and espeon in pokemon colosseum so they can be shiny hunted

xDeadbear

Hey,
I am a shiny hunter for years now and recently started shiny hunting pokemon colosseum.
A few days ago I had the idea of removing the shiny lock on umbreon and espeon to hunt them.

I got the .iso file with my homebrewed wii and tried to find information on what values I have to change for the starters not to be shiny locked.

I am new to this kind of stuff but I am realy interested in learning to change stuff like that.

2 hours ago, xDeadbear said:

Hey,
I am a shiny hunter for years now and recently started shiny hunting pokemon colosseum.
A few days ago I had the idea of removing the shiny lock on umbreon and espeon to hunt them.

I got the .iso file with my homebrewed wii and tried to find information on what values I have to change for the starters not to be shiny locked.

I am new to this kind of stuff but I am realy interested in learning to change stuff like that.

Have you tried playing around with this tool that allows you edit the iso file?