PK8 Files for Mew, Jirachi, Genesect, Celebi, and Victini from pokemon GO

Jas

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The file doesn’t show for me it says “Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.” :(

--merged--

Hello, this is my first post and I’m hoping that I placed it in the right area. I’ve been looking everywhere for Mew, jirachi, meloette, diancie, hoopa, volcanion,marshadow, zeraora, and dada zarude from pogo, I know that from them Mew, jirachi, meloette, hoopa, and I’m about 60% sure of zeraora as well for being available at one time in pogo. I have found mew from pogo but it’s the shiny one, would love to have the normal one. I kinda want them from pogo because from my knowledge, other than mew, that way is the only way to get them as the player being the OT. And since they are all mythical Pokémon, I thought it’ll be neat to have all of them from pogo but I just started it recently 

4 hours ago, Fmj said:

The file doesn’t show for me it says “Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.” :(

Page is currently hidden and under maintenance, I aim to bring them back online, in some form or another.

Edit: the page is partially back online

Edit 2: Correcting your misconceptions

diancie, volcanion,marshadow, zeraora, and dada zarude from pogo

As of time of writing, these are not in Pokémon GO.

that way is the only way to get them as the player being the OT

While true, there are limitations.

Sure, you can inject these into your game, with changed OT, TID, SID.
But the moment you move them to other games with Pokémon HOME, their data will become invalid.

This is due to how HOME works. Read:

So if you want one that has your details, that is able to be transferred between games, you've gotta catch them in GO yourself, and transfer them to your own HOME account...

Tbh I read over that other post you’ve linked a couple of times and I’m not sure exactly the problem is, because when o test it on my end, I got genesect file from someone who have posted it which originated from pogo, since sword and shield are the only ones with it and have access to pogo i insert it in my sword with its pid and “encryption key” (found it in the ot bar right below Pokémon home tracker) rerolled just so I’d make sure that in the future Nintendo decided to ban all accounts that have that pid I’d be safe, and from my understanding and somewhat of light testing, if a Pokémon never enter home their home tracker should be 0s as such I made sure that it’s tracker is exactly like a fresh Pokémon I got from the whiled but never sent to home (cuz every Pokémon home tracker that has never been to home should have a value that indicate to home that it should assign it one). I moved it from sword to home while also changing the ot and tid and sid to match my pogo one (did that by having a random Pokémon sent to see my pogo info) and it stayed on home all fine, with the pokeball showing on Mobil and no yellow explanation mark on it on the switch. I tried to move it to my shield this time since it has never been there before to see if it will happened like the post you link said it will, launched shield just in case and looked at it, saved and went back to home to check on it and again both Mobil and switch don’t show a problem with it at least at the moment.

sorry for the long long post but honestly that post you linked kinda confused me because it wasn’t happening to me. Maybe it’s because it’s a genesect that I got from someone here’s file and I used so it thinks it’s totally legit and all fine? Which it should be shouldn’t it?

Edit: sorry if I miss spelled stuff, or had bad grammar, English is my second language and I’m running on 2 hours of sleep lol

edit 2: I just realized that zarude is in Sword and shield, and in scarlet and violet so I tried it with it as well taken it to shield and checking then tried scarlet and check, nothing from the signs, the ultra ball in him is still there on the app, and on the switch I don’t see the yellow explanation sign.

Edited by Fmj

11 hours ago, Fmj said:

Tbh I read over that other post you’ve linked a couple of times and I’m not sure exactly the problem is, because when o test it on my end, I got genesect file from someone who have posted it which originated from pogo, since sword and shield are the only ones with it and have access to pogo i insert it in my sword with its pid and “encryption key” (found it in the ot bar right below Pokémon home tracker) rerolled just so I’d make sure that in the future Nintendo decided to ban all accounts that have that pid I’d be safe, and from my understanding and somewhat of light testing, if a Pokémon never enter home their home tracker should be 0s as such I made sure that it’s tracker is exactly like a fresh Pokémon I got from the whiled but never sent to home (cuz every Pokémon home tracker that has never been to home should have a value that indicate to home that it should assign it one). I moved it from sword to home while also changing the ot and tid and sid to match my pogo one (did that by having a random Pokémon sent to see my pogo info) and it stayed on home all fine, with the pokeball showing on Mobil and no yellow explanation mark on it on the switch. I tried to move it to my shield this time since it has never been there before to see if it will happened like the post you link said it will, launched shield just in case and looked at it, saved and went back to home to check on it and again both Mobil and switch don’t show a problem with it at least at the moment.

From what game did you insert the mons into HOME. If it is from SWSH it is fine (cause you're populating SWSH block, as per what GO would do), but that only applies for species that exist in SWSH. if it's a species that don't exist in SWSH, then you're outta luck.

11 hours ago, Fmj said:

edit 2: I just realized that zarude is in Sword and shield, and in scarlet and violet so I tried it with it as well taken it to shield and checking then tried scarlet and check, nothing from the signs, the ultra ball in him is still there on the app, and on the switch I don’t see the yellow explanation sign.

The yellow exclamation mark isn't the problem, I wouldn't look at that if I were you.
If you brought the Zarude into SWSH, then into SV, it'll be okay, as per the first part of this response.

29 minutes ago, Fmj said:

Right now all that I transferred are via swsh, but like I mentioned genesect haven’t shown up, or do you mean like a Pokémon that isn’t in the pokedex?

as in pokemon that cannot exist in SWSH, like Hoopa or Meloetta. For those, if you use the files, you should not change any immutable values. They work with HOME properly as long as no immutable changes were made to them.

I see what you mean, tbh I was thinking for those Pokémon that are not available yet in any switch games to just save the file in case they come in the dlc but yea. But thanks for the information I really appreciate it 😁