need help generating pokemon into my game

hello, i made this account because for the past hour i've been trying to figure this out and i just can't seem to. so i've been playing this nuzlocke in pokemon x on citra and i caught an abra and realized i can't evolve it. i wanted to get around this by generating an alakazam when it was time to do so but i wanted to test it out first and i cannot do it. i looked up videos on how to do it and it seems my problem is that i have no idea where to find my save file? because when i try to put my game in or even a save state it says the file is too big. i've tried everything i can think of as of now and made this account to see if anyone could help me. i appreciate it!

Its pretty easy just press the windows logo and the and the "R"button and you will see a searchbar now type"%appdata%" you will be led to many folders.Now if you are using yuzu or citra always remeber to save game in-game,then go to the emulator(folder of your emulator) you are using and then go threw a abunch of files and you will see two options between 2 folders now chose"title" and then stop once you reach main(if you dont know which game you are choosing then see the last time you played the game the folder should show you the time it was last updated),now open PHKex and drag main(I mean the main file which i led you to) file to there and all your pokemon should be in your box or go to the pokemon box,pokemon which you are using should be there(sorry if this is confusing:))Choose whichever pokemon you want but remeber to put valid moves(moves which the pokemon can do).And evrything else i think you should be capable of doing byyourself. If you need any help just send me a message.

Sorry i couldnt attach on file but it worked

Edited by Not_supergaming
Few typos
  • Like 1